Disensitizer and Condom

Should this thread title be changed to The Official Sexual Deviant Thread?

I'm going to start dumping Adam & Eve discount codes in here.

HALFOFF - 50% off & free shipping

on any single item

you can also use SPICE22 or SPICE23 for 50% off and free shipping on your entire order PLUS a free bonus gift! but it takes about a week to ship. experience and quite the satisfaction!

why am i posting here. i'm drunk. but for real. you cant beat these deals!

Pow! I just shit my pants.

I need someone to decipher that intro. I can't make out what the fuck he's saying right before the crowd chant of 'what the fuck?' It sounds like "It's almost fifty here."

you can also use SPICE22 or SPICE23 for 50% off and free shipping on your entire order PLUS a free bonus gift! but it takes about a week to ship. experience and quite the satisfaction!

why am i posting here. i'm drunk. but for real. you cant beat these deals!

I'm not one to kiss and tell, but this massage oil from A&E are pretty fucking rad B)

http://www.adameve.com/sexy-extras/erotic-massage-oils/sp-sensual-massage-14990.aspx

Just have your significant other brush their teeth with a really minty toothpaste and then blow the shit out of you.  That'll numb you right up if you're having issues with control........though you may get to excited with the thought of getting your jimmy sucked and blow before contact. 

On second thought, I dunno what to tell you dude.

Love this thread.

Recently I switched to the non latex trojan brand ones. OMG what a fucking difference. It almost feels like I'm wearing nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... nothing at all..... 

Best-simpsons-gifs-sexy-flanders.gif

Just have your significant other brush their teeth with a really minty toothpaste and then blow the shit out of you.  That'll numb you right up if you're having issues with control........though you may get to excited with the thought of getting your jimmy sucked and blow before contact. 

On second thought, I dunno what to tell you dude.

Love this thread.

kind of like when i wash my dick with that mint axe body wash shit...

Also can we stop and talk about the joys of getting it on multiple times in one night. The best is doing it once, 10 minute power nap, waking up and doing it again and lasting like 3 times as long as the first time.

Rinse and repeat.

WRONG.

Get high, start sexing, and just keep going forever because it feels damn good. Stop for snacks in between if you can.

Hmmm I wonder what getting high and then pounding a red bull before the sexing would do. 

Anyone try it?

I've never had sex with a bull, red or otherwise. I would imagine being high would help me get past the whole having sex with livestock thing though.

WRONG.

Get high, start sexing, and just keep going forever because it feels damn good. Stop for snacks in between if you can.

Hmmm I wonder what getting high and then pounding a red bull before the sexing would do. 

Anyone try it?

These sound like nightmare scenarios for both parties. Horrible breath and dehydration.

i use trojan, because i never see any other brands with a large size.  B)

i also enjoy those nights where it goes 10 rounds. partially because i sometimes have the inability to finish, and i appreciate when a woman is as invested as getting me off as i am her.

that and i just like chowin' down.