PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Two jerks have this listed on eBay already! $399 BIN and $299 bidding haha

One of those jerks was me. I just sold my second copy for $400 (it was the Buy It Now auction), which covers the price of my personal copy (which I now own for basically free). Welcome to American capitalism.

One of those jerks was me. I just sold my second copy for $400 (it was the Buy It Now auction), which covers the price of my personal copy (which I now own for basically free). Welcome to American capitalism.

Jesus, maybe I too should be a dick and keep the box set and sell it then buy the individual releases...

Oh no... I bought two copies and sold one for a profit to cover my $200 loss from the initial purchase... I am such a dick!

Grow up. Don't any of you own a business? Or do you just work for the man your whole life and just take your paycheck and say to yourself "well, I guess that's it"... and don't save yourself some money?

This band sells you the same shit over and over taking money for nothing and you complain about the one eBay sale?

Yeah.... have fun with that $200 LOSS. I broke even.

Well, excuse me and welcome to VC NEW USER. Just would like to let you know that flipping, especially for things not in hand yet, is looked down upon around here. 

Grow up. Don't any of you own a business? Or do you just work for the man your whole life and just take your paycheck and say to yourself "well, I guess that's it"... and don't save yourself some money?

Wow, hilarious. And you're gaming the Man by selling a record on eBay? Do you still write anarchy punx all over your stuff too?

I ordered a box set before the announced the individual sales.  I really just wanted S/T and Blue, so I ordered them.  I am currently trying to cancel my order (sent emailto the 3EB store) and also opened a dispute with Paypal to see if that will get them to respond.  If I can't get my money back, you can bet that I will be seling my box set on ebay.  If I turn a profit, so be it, but I will at least get my money back.