Oldies.com HUGE clearance

People are too whinny. These were great deals, you will get what you get. If not, oh well.

I can definitely see that perspective of things.  A few of the items I purchased had price-tags that seemed too good to be true.  I'd consider myself quite lucky if they show up, but I certainly wouldn't feel robbed if they fell through.  At this point I'm just waiting patiently for an update sometime this week.  Hopefully.

[edit]

I suppose that second wave of clearance items (the big "weekend sale") is postponed?

i just placed an order, with some code for free shipping for a $25 order. placed the order, got charged $8 for shipping.

when the only reason i bought all that stuff, was because the couple that i really wanted were going to come to $17, $22 after shipping. instead i packed on another ep and about 6 $.50 singles, and it came up to $28.

i just placed an order, with some code for free shipping for a $25 order. placed the order, got charged $8 for shipping.

when the only reason i bought all that stuff, was because the couple that i really wanted were going to come to $17, $22 after shipping. instead i packed on another ep and about 6 $.50 singles, and it came up to $28.

I wonder if that "free shipping with $25+" was a limited-time offer.  When I placed my first order, they were offering it (sans code) for new customers.  So I signed up and qualified instantly.  My other orders required a $35 minimum, though.

Message me tomorrow and I'll take care of it

Kind of bummed - I was one of the first orders  - #536439 ( I know, the order thing got messed up ), and I only bought 6 records, which is a few compared to every one else, and everything was cancelled:

Ghost Town (180GV) by Owen (PVL 2241)
New Leaves (180GV) by Owen (PVL 1831)
No Sanctuary by A Loss For Words (RIS 6002831)
Tell All Your Friends (Limited Edition Colored Vinyl) by Taking Back Sunday (VR C1761)
The Ep (180GV) by Owen (PVL 701)
The Original Cowboy by Against Me! (FAT 707431)

is my purchase list

Hopefully my questionable taste in music correlates into receiving more items from my first order.

This is my second order, and the only thing that got cancelled was Yellowcard.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I'm With You

WEA 5281341

Qty: 1 $22.39

Saved: $12.59

Yellowcard

The Underdog EP (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: HPL 207441

Qty: 1 $4.79

Saved: $7.19

Vendetta Red

Sisters of The Red Death (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: CONTROL 402051

Qty: 1

The Spill Canvas

Scraps (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: WEA 5162311

Qty: 1

Owl City

The Midsummer Station (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: UNI 17013011

I've literally never ordered from here in my life, should I be worried?

You should be fucking terrified.  The last time I ordered a record from these guys murdered my kitten.  Then they told me they would kill a kitten every day unless I place a new order.

Or they shipped me my record, packed well, in a reasonable amount of time.  You know which ever of those two scenario's seem more reasonable.

Placed my order (#537151) on the 12th and it's still processing.

Not gonna get too torn up about it but I'm just assuming now that none of the Owen albums I ordered will be showing up.

Mark is awesome for keeping people informed on this but it was still pretty shitty of Oldies to let all of the orders get mixed up like they did. Screwed a bunch of people who were early to the game over I'm sure.

Hopefully my questionable taste in music correlates into receiving more items from my first order.

This is my second order, and the only thing that got cancelled was Yellowcard.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I'm With You

WEA 5281341

Qty: 1 $22.39

Saved: $12.59

Yellowcard

The Underdog EP (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: HPL 207441

Qty: 1 $4.79

Saved: $7.19

Vendetta Red

Sisters of The Red Death (Vinyl LP)