Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Just got an email saying my order was canceled. They lost my business for good.

Fuck I hate people.

Nothing better than people who have never placed an order with a company before threatening to never order from them again.  All because the one order they placed of extremely cheap items got cancelled because stock ran out.

Oldies.com was doing fine in the years before you placing your lone clearance rack order and they will be fine years after you placing your lone clearance rack order.

I placed a $85 order and was charged $65, so I'm pretty lucky to have had most of mine go through. Can't wait to see what shows up!

I'm glad this sale turned me onto Oldies; I'd been thinking about building a 45 collection and this is a great place to start. I drove by their warehouse a thousand times but never really looked into 'em.

I placed a $85 order and was charged $65, so I'm pretty lucky to have had most of mine go through. Can't wait to see what shows up!

I'm glad this sale turned me onto Oldies; I'd been thinking about building a 45 collection and this is a great place to start. I drove by their warehouse a thousand times but never really looked into 'em.

I'm a bit confused, I think you may have posted in the wrong thread.  This is the thread where people bitch and moan about oldies.com and where they threaten to never order from them again.  So I just don't see where your being satisfied fits into the equation.

Nuts. I see mine haven't shipped yet. While they had plenty in stock when I ordered I'm guessing this is a bad sign now that these items are Out of Stock.

Win some / lose some. 

I'm going to wait to see how this shakes out a bit more before I place another order for the moment. 

I'm a bit confused, I think you may have posted in the wrong thread. This is the thread where people bitch and moan about oldies.com and where they threaten to never order from them again. So I just don't see where your being satisfied fits into the equation.

People are entitled to feel either way. Personally I'm pretty satisfied that i got three cheap items out of a possible four but folks who had their whole order cancelled got nothing and have their money tied up at a pretty crucial time of year.

I do agree with you about going so far as to never do business with them again, that's a bit heavy handed.

Nuts. I see mine haven't shipped yet. While they had plenty in stock when I ordered I'm guessing this is a bad sign now that these items are Out of Stock.

Win some / lose some. 

I'm going to wait to see how this shakes out a bit more before I place another order for the moment. 

Hit me with a PM and Ill look in to your order.

Still no shipping confirmation for me either. Ordered pretty early too, but after looking at the site it looks 3/4 things I ordered are out of stock. A little bummed on No Sanctuary cause it was supposed to be a surprise for my girlfriend, but I guess stuff happens. No high hopes for this one.

Should have posted this earlier. 8 LPs plus insurance for $50 shipped. Not sure if I got a deal this good even in the Hot Cash days...

Ann Beretta: New Union..Old Glory (Color Vinyl) Item# LOOK 2621 $5.84 USD 1 $5.84 USD

Strung Out: Exile In Oblivion Item# FAT 6801 $4.06 USD 1 $4.06 USD

Only Crime: Virulence Item# FAT 7191 $5.45 USD 1 $5.45 USD

Medications: Completely Removed Item# DISCH 1651 $7.59 USD 1 $7.59 USD

Defeater: Travels Item# TSF 202071 $6.23 USD 1 $6.23 USD

Braid: Movie Music Volume One (2-LPs-180GV) Item# PVL 301 $7.59 USD 1 $7.59 USD

Braid: Movie Music Volume Two (2-LPs-180GV) Item# PVL 311 $7.59 USD 1 $7.59 USD

All: Breaking Things Item# CRZ 0311 $5.18 USD 1 $5.18 USD

Subtotal $49.53 USD

Insurance $1.00 USD

Total $50.53 USD

Payment $50.53 USD

Got my order in today. I got everything I ordered except Defeater. It was shipped well but got dinged up a little. No bigs. 

recap: Order paced Monday 11/11, paid with PayPal, received 3 of 8.

Called today: the 5 not shipped are on back-order (I guess there is some letter code on the invoice near the item to say if its canceled or backorder) but mine are all backordered. They have 14 business days from the INVOICE DATE (11/13 for me) to find them and yes they ship them out at no extra charge in as many packages needed. If not found in 14 days it will be automatically refunded to my paypal.

hope that helps any of you...

P.S. jonrawks how are Domino's vinyl prices

If this is the case and they get the Defeater, honor that price, and ship it to me, I will NEVER HESITATE to order from them again. That is ace!

I am also waiting for shipping confirmation on my second order, but if it gets cancelled it's cool. Great sale though! Also great test for Oldies.com for the future haha.

recap: Order paced Monday 11/11, paid with PayPal, received 3 of 8.

Called today: the 5 not shipped are on back-order (I guess there is some letter code on the invoice near the item to say if its canceled or backorder) but mine are all backordered. They have 14 business days from the INVOICE DATE (11/13 for me) to find them and yes they ship them out at no extra charge in as many packages needed. If not found in 14 days it will be automatically refunded to my paypal.

hope that helps any of you...

P.S. jonrawks how are Domino's vinyl prices

Thanks for that. 

I think people have a right to be upset if they placed an order early into the sale and ended up with nothing. This comes down to the way they processed the orders, not the time they're taking to do so.

If you ordered "late" then it was worth a shot but you can't be mad if the cancellation came in.

Okay I think I've responded to everyone, but please no more PM's for a bit so I can get caught up on what I had to do today. Thanks.

BKR_Mark... I don't know if you heard of the local band Man On A Mountain https://www.facebook.com/ManOnAMountain They will be at Dobbs (Pontiac Grill) on Sat. 11/30... if you show up Message me and I have you for a couple rounds for all the extra work you put in here. Or if you don't drink I'll treat you to a vinyl copy of their album. Thanks for your work and hope you make it out

About the backorder stuff: any LP's that you do not receive will not be back ordered. Because this was final stock clearance stuff it will be canceled and if you paid with paypal it'll be refunded. Sorry for the misinformation.

Oof sorry I didn't read your post for no more pms

No sweat dude.

BKR_Mark... I don't know if you heard of the local band Man On A Mountain https://www.facebook.com/ManOnAMountain They will be at Dobbs (Pontiac Grill) on Sat. 11/30... if you show up Message me and I have you for a couple rounds for all the extra work you put in here. Or if you don't drink I'll treat you to a vinyl copy of their album. Thanks for your work and hope you make it out

I appreciate the offer dude, but that's my wife's birthday so unfortunately I can't make it haha. Thanks for being so cool about all this everyone.