Dude, chill. You'll get your hands on these when the time is right. Until then, maybe go check out some other pages on the board. I'll bet you'll like more bands than just Green Day!

Sorry for wanting be absolutely sure that I can get my hands on these. I messed out last time and I don't want to miss out again and I do like plenty of other bands than just green day. That's why I'm on this page to try to complete my blink collection.

Sorry for wanting be absolutely sure that I can get my hands on these. I messed out last time and I don't want to miss out again and I do like plenty of other bands than just green day. That's why I'm on this page to try to complete my blink collection.

Just keep checking in then buddy. Somebody will sound the alarm once one or both make it to the site.

It's all good dude. He's just excited. I get stoked when I see people this happy for releases, regardless of what it is.

Hope you get your hands on the ones you want JOS, but Dan is right. Keeping your eye on this thread would be the best idea, these cats will bump it the moment you can grab it. These boards can work wonders for your collection and be a complete nightmare for your wallet.

These boards can work wonders for your collection and be a complete nightmare for your wallet.

I wish I had started a tab up once I started here just so I could see how much wealthier I would be if I hadn't. VC, a gift and a curse.

Edit. And JOS, not trying to be a Debbie downer at all, be excited, just feel bad for Travis when he gets bombarded with questions because I know he is a good dude and will diligently answer them all even if they have already been answered.

I wish I had started a tab up once I started here just so I could see how much wealthier I would be if I hadn't. VC, a gift and a curse.

Edit. And JOS, not trying to be a Debbie downer at all, be excited, just feel bad for Travis when he gets bombarded with questions because I know he is a good dude and will diligently answer them all even if they have already been answered.

I understand. Sometimes when I get excited about something like this I ask too many questions. I will try to contain my excitement for this and just wait

One of my biggest complaints at the age of 31 or 32 is that people forget what it's like to be a kid, lose that youthfullness, forget what it's like to be excited and have fun.  You're all a bunch of 10 year olds on your birthday just physically unable to wait to blow those candles out so you can get your mits on those presents.

I love it.  And don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat, jockeying for position with ya.  Bring on the rootbeer floats!  And splatter albums.

West coast stores have Buddha, other stores are starting to get it now.

S/T should be available around the 31st. Once I get S/T sent out to stores I'll post an update about Enema of the State.

Weird, I called a San Francisco HT yesterday and he said they didn't have it... I've never owned Buddha but what I've heard of it it sounds pretty crappy lol. I'll have to get it though as I'll want this whole set.