Just picked up a copy. My store has 3 +44 left. and I would grabbed people copies but parkinglot had to be a baby. so offer out the window!!!

No, you decided not to be a good person (helping out) and justified it by recounting the time Parkinglot called you out for being a bad person.

Too bad about "Lycanthrope" still being fucked.

I missed why everyone hates IssuesNJ.  Does someone want to give me the abridged version?

Parkinglot said his signature was dickish, and Rez joked that he should put the girl's phone number in a post. IssuesNJ actually uses her phone number, Rambo interferes.

Just picked up a copy. My store has 3 +44 left. and I would grabbed people copies but parkinglot had to be a baby. so offer out the window!!!

Parkinglot is a genuinely good human with a longstanding rep. You're the asshole using mysogynistic terms about your ex wife and posting her personal info. Maybe there was a good reason she left you.

Parkinglot is a genuinely good human with a longstanding rep. You're the asshole using mysogynistic terms about your ex wife and posting her personal info. Maybe there was a good reason she left you.

Something about that guy makes he think he has self-destructive tendencies in him and was probably an asshole to his wife.

if lycanthrope still cuts in, is it safe to assume that this was pressed from the same plates and it sounds like absolute dog shit like the first press?

is it also safe to assume that since travis is ignoring any question on if the new pressing sounds any better/pressed from new plates, that it is indeed the same dog shit quality as the first press?

if lycanthrope still cuts in, is it safe to assume that this was pressed from the same plates and it sounds like absolute dog shit like the first press?

is it also safe to assume that since travis is ignoring any question on if the new pressing sounds any better/pressed from new plates, that it is indeed the same dog shit quality as the first press?

Listened to it tonight, wasn't paying a ton of attention as it got in toward the inner grooves, listening for distortion, but it sounded fine to me.

I'm not super familiar with this band, so I didn't even really notice the cut in on Lycanthrope, just seemed like kind of a sudden start or that they missed half a note.

Overall glad I gave this band a listen. I definitely like it more than any Blonk albums besides Dude Ranch. I never really gave them a try because I thought Boxcar Racer was garbage and it turned me off to the blonk boys' side projects.

Maybe if I was 12 ;):P (kidding, in case that wasn't clear)

I think I just prefer Mark's voice to Tom's as I've aged. Used to be the other way around. I also think a lot of Tom's lyrics are slightly more childish.

BCR is so raw and feels like the precursor to blink-182 self titled. Especially with Elevator basically being a blink song. +44 is a great band and I agree with some of your points, but as a guitarists I've always liked Toms songs and such. Although /\\//\ is not always my jam.