NFG Kicks Out Steve Klein

billya

in my uninformed #musicjournalist opinion - I feel like this happened over the course of the last week, even the last two days or so.  there is no way I buy the "We’ve had our differences with Steve over the years that have led us to this decision" line

Just cause they didnt mention it in your podcast or any interviews doesnt mean it hasnt been boiling over for a few years.

in my uninformed #musicjournalist opinion - I feel like this happened over the course of the last week, even the last two days or so.  there is no way I buy the "We’ve had our differences with Steve over the years that have led us to this decision" line

makes you wonder though. let's say it's true. maybe he has like a super booze problem or something. i know a lot of people in my life were like "you have a super booze problem and you are shitty" back in the day

Just cause they didnt mention it in your podcast or any interviews doesnt mean it hasnt been boiling over for a few years.

that could very well be true but I just don't buy it - it has nothing to do with whether it was on my podcast or not.  the fact that the press release was so hastily and lazily written gives me that implication as well as what I've heard just in the last hour or so from a few sources.  again I said uninformed opinion - I just don't buy it at all.

makes you wonder though. let's say it's true. maybe he has like a super booze problem or something. i know a lot of people in my life were like "you have a super booze problem and you are shitty" back in the day

fair enough.

I should clarify that yes there could have and probably are differences over the last few years between the band and steve.  but it was obviously something that he did very recently that broke the camel's back. I feel like the statement is making steve look like he's been a problem, a ticking time bomb for a while within the band for a while now instead of something that might have happened recently between them.

in no way shape or form is my opinion the authority or that I'm right - that's just what I think from reading between the lines/what i've heard.  :kanyeshrug:

I should clarify that yes there could have and probably are differences over the last few years between the band and steve. but it was obviously something that he did very recently that broke the camel's back. I feel like the statement is making steve look like he's been a problem, a ticking time bomb for a while within the band for a while now instead of something that might have happened recently between them.

in no way shape or form is my opinion the authority or that I'm right - that's just what I think from reading between the lines/what i've heard. :kanyeshrug:

I know you're just shooting in the dark but I agree 100% and I'm going to lay it on top and guess it had to do with this last trip overseas

It's just too out of the blue, there's always signs that there's turmoil in bands but this was way out from left.

Also this wasn't Steve left the band, if he did It was a "Fuck this shit I'm out" situation bc it def feels like they kicked him out.