The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

When the 1st (and only) press went up, they initially said there was going to be a 2nd press because it was selling out so quickly. After it sold out, they ended up saying that (for whatever reason) there actually was not going to be a 2nd press of the 6" and that they were sorry for stating that there would be.

I know the common opinion is to hate every label that wants to make money, but hasn't hopeless been given multiple accolades for their charitable work? I know nothing about them beyond an outsiders perspective, but I remember reading that. 

I'm not sure about their accolades for Charity, and I don't think anyone in here is hating on Hopeless... At least, not from what I've seen. I personally enjoy Hopeless's work.

I will be in class when it goes up so if the rarest variant is available by itself I will be ordering blind without listening to the song. Can always cancel if I dont like it but I doubt that will happen.

I'm going to be at work and doing the same. Are you ordering by phone or from a comp?

If you are looking for grabbing something extra. The album Monte Carlo by Digger is a great album. Never got the credit it deserved. 

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/117928/monte-carlo-black

Grabbed that and the promise of an uncertain future at work on friday. Amazing 90's pop punk, gonna pick up their 3rd LP with TWY