I got burned at the This Will Destroy You show recently, vinyl-wise...

Hey, after some thought I realize now that you didn't get ripped off...

The guy said clear w/black haze right? Since it is all black, that must mean that it is a super rare clear-less variant... /1 and should be worth BIG BUX! You totally lucked out...so jelly right now!

I must be in the minority here but I totes agree with Kess.

Personally if I was in his position I would take these following steps.

1. Go on the internets and bitch and moan about a band being wrong about the color of vinyl.  Fuck those bitches.  (Step completed)

2. Send the band multiple hate messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pictures of you holding your vinyl with a sad face.  Be sure and hashtag to posts #Fuckthosebitches.

3. Those fucking bitches burned you so next step is to light their tour bus on fire.  The bible says an eye for an eye so fuck those fuckers.

4. If you still have not convinced them to give you a copy of the record on the proper color then you need to kidnap rape and murder 1 member of the band. 

5. Repeat step 4 until no band members are left or you gets yo vinya'lls.

6. Attempt to bring about the end of days.  If this shitty world can't give you a vinya'll on the color you want then burn this fucker to the ground.

I must be in the minority here but I totes agree with Kess.

Personally if I was in his position I would take these following steps.

1. Go on the internets and bitch and moan about a band being wrong about the color of vinyl.  Fuck those bitches.  (Step completed)

2. Send the band multiple hate messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pictures of you holding your vinyl with a sad face.  Be sure and hashtag to posts #Fuckthosebitches.

3. Those fucking bitches burned you so next step is to light their tour bus on fire.  The bible says an eye for an eye so fuck those fuckers.

4. If you still have not convinced them to give you a copy of the record on the proper color then you need to kidnap rape and murder 1 member of the band. 

5. Repeat step 4 until no band members are left or you gets yo vinya'lls.

6. Attempt to bring about the end of days.  If this shitty world can't give you a vinya'll on the color you want then burn this fucker to the ground.

Most of this goes without saying. 

If you just jerk off on your record a few times it will look like it's a black with a clear haze.  Problem solved.

I jerk off on all the records I own anyways and just want to encourage others to do the same.

does it still count if you play the "Catch every drop" game with a friend and your records are dusty because you're just that damn good?