Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

23 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Not trying to pay $100, bruh. I literally logged in to VC the day they went on sale and was late to grab the VF by an hour. That's why I'm depressed. I'm a tool.

I logged in 2 min before they were supposed to be on sale and it was gone I was bummed but oh well, no one is going to let one go for under 3 figures I bet

Edited by NapalmBrain

I was late to grab the VF by like 2 minutes, which was equally depressing. The VF would have been great to have for the Alt. cover.
That said, I am not generally a variant collector and I don't want to get into the habit of keeping multiple copies of the same album, although if I did come across the VF, I'd still want it.

I grabbed the cloudy sky variant and the Deluxe, and after some soul-searching, I don't think I need the deluxe.  I realistically am not going to play the pic disc and the cover art is not my favourite, so I don't need a huge poster of it.  Plus I actually like the blue/white colouring better after seeing it in person.

The bad news for anyone who may be interested in taking the deluxe off my hands is that I am in Canada.  Shipping fro Relapse was $18 for the deluxe.  To ship it from here to you and to cover paypal fees would be another $15.  I know, it sucks, but message me if you are interested.

Edit: Pending

Edited by Mars

14 minutes ago, Mars said:

I wish that were true, it just means I buy a different album, like the new radiohead I  just POed

Yeah but at least you get that at cost.  The variant game is ridiculous if you have to pay after-market prices.  Or if you have to import stupid ITTCT records just to keep your collection complete.

I got the Baby Blue/Bone white x500 pressing. There's a small warp in it causing skips on the first track of the B-side.... anyone else have a warp? :( I emailed relapse about it.

Edit* If I adjust the counterweight heavier then it doesn't skip, just a little wobble in the sound. Still kind of a bummer.

Edited by defectiveepitaph

@highfives Yea I'm assuming mostly everyone's will be from separating them/pulling apart from others or the floor and wall, save a few who get lucky.

Not to mention the opening is "sealed" shut from the dry paint, so its pretty impractical for housing the LP. It's kinda just for pretty.

I'm happy though, it looks pretty awesome IMO!