Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

They took the time to graffiti the rooftops with the album title in that reveal / promo video from a while back. I can't see them not utilizing that for the main cover, considering the aerial view and setting in the one photo they've posted thus far.

haha yes it seems really redundant to hype up an album cover we have already seen

I guess we're looking at next Monday or Tuesday for a PO/new song?

haha yes it seems really redundant to hype up an album cover we have already seen

I guess we're looking at next Monday or Tuesday for a PO/new song?

That seems like a fair guess. I'm eager to hear where they've gone from GOE. Even if we get a full version of the same song they teased in that trailer, I'd be pretty happy. I haven't been keeping up on the live videos of the new songs, so I have no idea what to expect, really. And I think that's the best part.

The "ur gay" is just a big "fuck you, we don't care" to anyone who's called them out on shit. I'm not attempting to derail the thread, but it's definitely a very weird choice, as someone had previously mentioned.

I was thinking about this.  And I'm sure this is a long shot, but maybe it's more of a sarcastic thing, which will get addressed with lyrics/themes of the album?

Or as you said, it's just a middle finger to all the "controversy".

Or, to play devils advocate, it was on the top of the building before they painted it. There's a distinct possibility that this is the case, considering the amount of horrible shit I've seen painted on roof tops. On top of that, this was painted quite a while before all the controversy started. So, yeah, coincidence, I'm betting.

Either way, very excited for the new record.