ps.

The Academy Is... Santi (ETR pressing)

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Can we seriously stop posting stuff in the vinyl board if there isn't any vinyl release at least mentioned? Fuck.

My bad. I only posted because of their post, and the "maintenance" message on there web store. And talks about this from the Almost Here tour a while back. 

Edited by ps.

2 hours ago, backpackoat said:

Santi finally pressed - :)

ETR pressed it - :( 

He's been working with the band closely. The ymaewk presses sounded fine, so I'm perfectly okay with this. This is seriously one of my favorite albums.

Edited by THE_James_Champ

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

He's been working with the band closely. The ymaewk presses sounded fine, so I'm perfectly okay with this. This is seriously one of my favorite albums.

Good to hear. I own a few ETR records but I know his history can be spotty, so hopefully this turns out okay and not ripped from a CD. Really excited this finally got a pressing--just wish it was from someone a little more scrupulous. But I'm with you, this is also one of my favorite summer records. I have a really fond memory of hearing We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands for the first time late at night while watching a music video block on FUSE, lights off, TV illuminating my  bedroom. The window was open and there was a soft breeze blowing the crisp air into the room. I don't know why, just really stuck with me. Loved the album ever since.

Edited by backpackoat

30 minutes ago, backpackoat said:

Good to hear. I own a few ETR records but I know his history can be spotty, so hopefully this turns out okay and not ripped from a CD. Really excited this finally got a pressing--just wish it was from someone a little more scrupulous. But I'm with you, this is also one of my favorite summer records. I have a really fond memory of hearing We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands for the first time late at night while watching a music video block on FUSE, lights off, TV illuminating my  bedroom. The window was open and there was a soft breeze blowing the crisp air into the room. I don't know why, just really stuck with me. Loved the album ever since.

I like the cut of your jib.

Edited by THE_James_Champ

Anyone else getting "lock wait timeout exceeded" when trying to do the final checkout?

EDIT: Tried on my phone, never flipped to the normal "completed" screen but I got confirmation emails from both paypal and ETR about a minutes after hitting "Submit order".

Edited by nfgsk8er18

27 minutes ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

Anyone else getting "lock wait timeout exceeded" when trying to do the final checkout?

I didn't order this one, but I just bought D.R.U.G.S. from them about an hour ago and got stuck at the shipping info screen. It just kept loading. I opened up another tap and got through with no problem . The other tab was still loading about fifteen minutes later though. I'm not a fan of storeenvy shops.