Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

So I looked through UO's turntables and they have a pro-ject/ Crosley mashup. When did those two start working together?

From as far as I can tell that turntable has been out since sometime in August.  Supposedly it is the same as Debut III but now with a wood paneling and a Crosley logo.  So it looks like it's Pro-Ject giving them their old model and Crosley sells it at the same price as the Debut Carbon.  They also have a Technics looking model for about two hundred dollars too.  Weird.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So does anyone know if UO stll has a $10 or under clearance section (in store)? Thinking of checking it out later tonight to see if there's any deals.

The last time I was in one, yeah. It's usually near the back of women's clothes and is usually MOSTLY women's clothes. Occasionally they have accessories.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, aju2streets said:

Has anyone seen any $10 records there lately? The one I go to used to have a huge section of $10 stuff but now mixes just a few throughout the normal albums

Same here. 

Just found out that they have an exclusive for Robyn's "Body Talk pt. 1" ep, on orange vinyl.  I'm hoping they do the other two now.

2 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

This is gonna sound ridiculous, but do the app discounts apply automatically?  I got a 10% off my purchase coupon on there but I can't figure out how to apply it.

You have to go to my UO in the app and click on the rewards tab. Then click on th reward and there will be a qr code the cashier can scan. I've never gotten the app codes to work for an online order though.

5 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

You have to go to my UO in the app and click on the rewards tab. Then click on th reward and there will be a qr code the cashier can scan. I've never gotten the app codes to work for an online order though.

Gotcha, thanks man.  I just assumed it would've worked online but I guess I was mistaken.