NOFX - LP Box Set - Epitaph Records

kylet

• 1 month later...

Great comeback, who did you get to write it for you?

When your father was on his death bed, did he whisper into your ear "Son, my dying wish is that when you're in your 40's, you go to record collecting forums on the internet and unjustifiably be an asshole to complete strangers for the sake of being a piece of shit. Woman love complete dickheads that have no legitimate reason to talk shit. Be sure to make fun of the mentally disabled by using the word 'retard' and use comebacks from the early 90's. You'll appear seasoned in your shit-talking and soon you'll be knee-deep. In all the pussies."

I'm assuming you're single, have no children, weigh about 295, eat a lot of cheese, and call yourself a photographer (which you're not good at). I can be desultory and offhand as well, and my banter will also be superior to your's because I'm in my 20's, educated, and have more years ahead of me than behind me (unlike yourself).

On the other hand, after typing this out I'm bored with you. Grow up, you'll enjoy your precious little life more by not being such a prick.

BLOCKED!