All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As for physical copies I don’t believe it has been.
  3. Today
  4. https://store.rhino.com/1970-the-complete-fun-house-sessions.html Rhino is celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Stooges iconic 2nd album with the first LP edition of the 1999 7-CD Rhino Handmade boxed set, containing every take from the Fun House sessions, in order, exactly as The Stooges recorded them – all the music, mayhem, false starts, inside jokes, and equipment hum. Fans will hear a newly remastered 2-LP version of Fun House, cut at half speed (45 rpm) for the highest quality audio, plus complete sessions and live recordings of the band from 1970 (“Live at Ungano’s”) across 13 LPs. A 28-page booklet with rare photos and expected liner notes from Henry Rollins, Shirley Manson, Flea, Josh Homme, Tom Morello, Duff McKagan, Thurston Moore, Mike Watt, Shepard Fairey, and many more is included along with two 7” replica singles, posters, prints, a slipmat and a 45 adapter in this exhaustive, definitive box. $399.98 Details 15 X 180-gram Black Vinyl LPs 45 RPM Version Of The Album On 2-LP With 4th Side Etching The Complete Fun House Sessions Have Some Fun: Live At Ungano's 2 Replica Black 7” Vinyl Singles “Down On The Street” (Mono Single Edit)/ “I Feel Alright” (Mono Single Edit) [French Picture Sleeve] “Down On The Street” (Single Mix)/ “I Feel Alright” (Single Mix) 28-Page Book With Rare Photos And An Extensive Essay By Henry Rollins Ephemera Including 2 24"x12" Posters, 2 12"x12" Prints, A Slipmat, And A 45-Adapter Gold-foil Stamped Numbering Strictly Limited, Numbered Edition Of 1970 No sure about the price tag tho.
  5. Anyone know if a soundtrack (not the score) is/has been released?
  6. For EU customers I have some available on azure marbled and CD: https://www.burningworldrecords.com/collections/stickman-records/products/elder-omens-azure-marbled-vinyl-2lp-cd-pre-order
  7. Ordered at Stickman! Can't wait for the whole thing... Mixed feelings about the song atm...enjoying the second half way more than the first! Nick sounds somewhat different... Wouldn't have complained about a ROAFW pt.II; but loved their changing styles reg. their back catalogue! So, I'm pretty sure this one will grow!
  8. I didn’t even see it announced going up anywhere. Oh well. Wasn’t planning on grabbing it anyways.
  9. Will probably preorder the azure blue locally, haven't heard the track but Reflections... Was the album of the year for me when it came out so will probably buy regardless looking forward to it.
  10. SEC just looking for money. It doesnt take that much to host a site like this. @danny and Jenna, just pitch to shark tank if you're that cheap.
  11. I got an advance stream of it and can say it’s their best record yet.
  12. Yesterday
  13. From the Eminem official store: Thanks for purchasing from the Music To Be Murdered By collection! We're reaching out to let you know that your order of the MTBMB Red Splatter Vinyl will be shipping in late March. A follow-up email will be sent once we have a more definitive timeline to communicate. As always, we appreciate your patience when you participate in our pre-orders. More updates on vinyl and cassette coming soon! Thank you for supporting the Eminem Official Store!
  14. Came in to post about how awful the side ads are on desktop. And on every reload too, ugh.
  15. Still no vinyl news...but they’ve extended & expanded their tour plans. April 16 - Miami, FL @ American Airlines Arena April 17 - Orlando, FL @ Amway Center April 19 - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena April 21 - Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center April 22 - Charlottesville, VA @ John Paul Jones Arena April 24 - Baltimore, MD @ Royal Farms Arena April 25 - Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum April 28 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre April 29 - Quebec City, QC @ Videotron Centre May 01 - Wilkes Barre, PA @ Mohegan Sun Arena May 02 - Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Centre May 04 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Center May 05 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena May 29 - Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome May 31 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena June 02 - Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place June 04 - Winnipeg, MB @ Bell MTS Place June 06 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center June 07 - Sioux Falls, SD @ Denny Sanford Premier Center June 09 - Madison, WI @ Kohl Center June 10 - Moline, IL @ TaxSlayer Center June 12 - Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo Festival June 13 - St. Louis, MO @ Enterprise Center June 16 - Wichita, KS @ INTRUST Bank Arena June 17 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Chesapeake Energy Center June 19 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Broadmoor World Arena June 22 - Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center June 23 - San Francisco, CA @ Chase Center
  16. Yeah, this song felt weird to me. Felt like them getting burned out on writing the song and then plopping it out after a bunch scratch tracking and rewrites. There's nothing here that feels like a moment to me. Like most songs of theirs may seem to plod along for a while but I usually find that some melody or attack or some expression of the execution of the song feels like the "feature" of the song. That thing or things that generate excitement in the listening. This song just felt a little bit unsure of itself. I'm hoping the rest is better. Nick's vocals feel like a drop in skill. There were a lot impressive, enthusiastic vocal passages on ROAFW and this vocal take seems to sprint in the opposite direction of that path.
  17. Just go back to proboards and fuck all this shit.
  18. http://www.mtv.com/news/3152930/ratboys-printers-devil-interview-stream/amp/ stream that joint! Feeling pretttttty prettty pretty good about it after a few tracks.
  19. had to see this coming. I predict at least 1 more for all other retailers.
  20. There will eventually be a pre-order online and it should also hit the shelves at retail locations. There's a pre-order alert post on a Facebook group. I'll try to get it posted over here once it goes live also. Anyone got a guess at the Urban Outfitters limit and how much it will sell for?
  21. If anyone is interested in picking up a tour copy for me, I would be eternally grateful. And I would be willing to throw in a little extra for the trouble plus a copy of the white with splatter if you are interested. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.
  22. Exactly. They are playing Richmond in May. Probably gonna have to go see them. And yah, it isn't so out of left field to where I'm worried about not liking the whole album. Agreed, I'm sure it will deliver.
  23. Bump from the dead! Still looking to complete this. Here's what I need. Pentimento & Young English Split LP Test Pressing Pentimento Paper & Plastick Test (Is this the same as “Friends Press”?) Cassette Transparent Yellow Wrecked Cassette Inside The Sea Paper & Plastick Test Pressing Coffeebreath & Heartache Test Pressing Fest 12 Split Test Pressing Double 7" Test Pressing
  24. Oh lord I thought this was the Ian McKaye Embrace, got excited and thought..."they had more than one album?!?". Don't mind me...as you were!
  25. Only been listening to this band for the past few months but damn if you told me this was the same band I would not have believed it. The vocals are very loud in the mix compared to their other material. I still thoroughly enjoyed the single but I can see how any long time fans of these guys would be turned off. Seems like a ton of variants, and seeing as almost every press of Reflections is still available through Armageddon's discogs, I'll probably wait out to see what variant turns out the best.
  1. Load more activity