All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. From what I read on Impericon, double clear blue vinyl is the Deluxe edition, limited to 1000 copies worldwide, so I dont think you have to buy a tshirt with the record. I only bought the double album myself.
  3. Today
  4. They have added another 100 copies to their bandcamp (69 left) so go grab it!
  5. And the second artist published his art 3 weeks ago... Rorys print may have came out this weekend but was months in the process as you both have to get studio clearance and get prints made (and much like record pressing plants print shops are super backed up.) so that being said Rory had this art finished back before March, not sure how he could have conceivably have had time to steal something from three weeks ago
  6. lexicondevil

Record shopping at thrift stores?

This makes me extremely sad and I've also been there.
  7. aviolentworld

Get outta debt sale. Almost whole list for sale

up
  8. JustSchwimmer

I don't have much luck finding the popular artists like Beatles, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin but you can certainly find local acts and private presses that can be extremely valuable and amazing music.
  9. VinylMario

I go to a local Goodwill store and generally don't find a lot. But I'm optimistic. There are several times I've run into another 30-40 records in great shape. Like VG+. Mind you they're mostly 70s and 80s Rock. There was a time last year I ran into about 18 or 20 mid-80s heavy metal in VG+ condition. Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Tesla and stuff like that. That same day I came across 30 laser discs. They were all 50¢ a piece. Including the laser discs! I'm pretty good with my local Goodwill. They actually keep me up to date. I'll call ahead. They call me the record guy! Lol
  10. najerarick88

FS: Darkest Hour Vinyl Bundle

Hey guys, trying to get rid of these DH records as a bundle. Darkest Hour - Undoing Ruin (Translucent Gold) Darkest Hour - Deliver Us (Translucent Purple) Darkest Hour - Godless Prophets... (Black) Darkest Hour - Darkest Hour RSD 7” (Translucent Red) $70 shipped for everything!
  11. Mine arrived today from MerchNow
  12. I love y'all so much. I logged into say this. This album is incredible.
  13. Ishtar

Gutwrenching! I used to find good stuff all the time but it has definitely slowed. The other day someone dropped off a bunch of Fleetwood Mac and a $20ish copy of Nebraska that I grabbed though, so some solid stuff still comes through. This was at a Goodwill.
  14. The I kill giants release was super nice so looking forward to this
  15. unknown pleasures

This mirrors my own experience almost exactly. I used to find ok stuff at the chains, but in the last year or two I’ve noticed good stuff being rare or non-existent. And the smaller places some people are claiming they have good luck at seem to be way overpriced when I go - and again, they’re places you used to find bargains at not long ago. It’s like the owners suddenly started looking up every single record individually on eBay and pricing them at peak sales history, regardless of scarcity or condition. I honestly find more “bargains” at regular record stores than thrift stores/antique stores lately.
  16. ya'll rule! I promise this album is a banger
  17. Blindly bought just because he tweeted about it.
  18. woofwoofgrr

MACROSS '82-'99 - SAILORWAVE

I'm just gonna post this photo of every Neon City Records release i own to show that they do indeed ship out items. They are just insanely, incredibly slow.
  19. Shill much? in case you don’t have a word for that in Italian... shill SHil/ NORTH AMERICANinformal noun 1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
  20. pizza face

I've found a bunch of records at savers in great condition. They've recently bumped their price up to $4 on records though. Never found anything worth it from goodwill. Best score I've ever had was finding Farmhouse by Phish at savers. I almost didn't even check it out until I was curious as to what it was the second time around. After further research it was a no brainer to buy it. Sold it for $200 on ebay. Last month there was a huge collection of 80s music in probably the best condition I've ever seen there. Got Faith by George Michael, 1999 by Prince and The Dream (Exteme) EP.
  21. NorthwayNative

Oh yeah, that's brutal as well. I once found a copy of Lou Donaldson's "Blues Walk", took it out of the sleeve, the A side is pristine and I'm stoked. Flipped it over and it looked like someone's pissed off wife took a paperclip to the other side.
  22. Yesterday
  23. NapalmBrain

my best find of recent memory is a first pressing of Johnny Cash with his hot & blue guitar in VG/VG for $1 at an antique mall. I've found some good stuff in budget bins of records stores too, either they are too picky or it's outside their wheelhouse. One place the owners hate blues rock so I've grabbed $25 savoy brown records and ten years after records for $1-3, not in their budget bin but recently got a rare mono promo of to delaney from bonnie for $6, last one on ebay fetched $153
  24. Ishtar

Or an empty jacket for a very great, very expensive record. That's happened to me a couple times with some older jazz and blues records.
  25. morfiend

I've found some pretty decent scores at a local Goodwill but the past year or so it's been bone dry. Other thrift stores/antique malls seem to know what they have and are over priced.
  26. immediately obviously not, otherwise it would be an e-commerce not a crowdfunding surely in the future they will sell with immediate delivery but with much higher prices! Then follow a project and support it from the beginning is a system that I like! it's like watching your turntable come to the world!
  1. Load more activity