Online sales of RSD releases

My Bull Moose still order received, no Whammy's pls

Best thing to do is go see if there is a pre-auth on your credit/debit card (if you can) and, if so, for what amount.  I found out this way that I will NOT be getting the Run the Jewels or Pianos Become The Teeth 7"'s I had hoped to secure for the board, but the other two items I purchased for myself are more than likely going to be shipped. 

Yeah nothing at all authorized yet had 5 items in order

Ryan Adams

Neko Case

Johnny Marr (should be fine, still in stock)

Hegwig

Darjeeling

I just received an e-mail from Bull Moose that one of the RSD items I ordered earlier "has been packaged and will go out in [their] next shipment" so it looks like we'll find out what is/isn't shipping soon enough.

just came across a random record store in wyoming that posted their list of leftovers on FB. not a big list, but neko case is on there and i know some folks on here were looking for that. says they'll ship anywhere. 

https://www.facebook.com/ernie.november.77/posts/894576783934100?pnref=story

I placed 2 orders with bullmoose... I received an email around 1pm eastern letting me know that one item in the first order is packaged for shipping.  Never received any other emails, but just checked my bullmoose account and everything from both orders, except the Against Me 7", is showing as packaged.  My CC has been authorized for the full amount of both orders, including the cost of the AM 7", so I'm hopeful that it'll all ship...