Brand New - Deja Entendu

Original price tag is forty dollars?! Do people think that's a good price? And don't start with 'It's been oop for years' or 'do you now what OGs go for'. It's a single LP wrapped in paper.

Anyway, reaally happy for anyone who waited out the night and got their hands on a copy. I'm kinda glad this one wasn't available over here and surely will grab a repress when it's comes around.

Original price tag is forty dollars?! Do people think that's a good price? And don't start with 'It's been oop for years' or 'do you now what OGs go for'. It's a single LP wrapped in paper.

Anyway, reaally happy for anyone who waited out the night and got their hands on a copy. I'm kinda glad this one wasn't available over here and surely will grab a repress when it's comes around.

Wait...this version isnt even a double LP like the first two presses? LOL

first (and the only one) in line at my local record store. apparently they only got in ONE copy. so yeah.

That's amazing, considering... Basically the ONLY stores that got any kind of quantity were the ones with proven track records of ordering (and selling) large quantities of RSD stock in years past.

Case in point: My tiny shop didn't get any BN, although he ordered some. Ditto Mark Kozelek and the RHP box set (which were the items I really wanted, so he kinda blew my plans). He still had 60 people out front before he opened.

The bigger store in town got almost 15 BNs... Plus Elvis 78, Kozelek, Real Friends, etc etc. (And ONE RHP set.) Line was almost 300 people at 8 AM.

I'm just saying... I know of a couple tiny stores in BF country that would have no line on RSD... But their entire stock would be White Stripes and maybe some Springsteen reissues. Nothing you won't be able to find online below cost by next week. For a store with no business to score THE most desirable RSD product of 2015 is like finding a unicorn in the wild.

That's amazing, considering... Basically the ONLY stores that got any kind of quantity were the ones with proven track records of ordering (and selling) large quantities of RSD stock in years past.

Case in point: My tiny shop didn't get any BN, although he ordered some. Ditto Mark Kozelek and the RHP box set (which were the items I really wanted, so he kinda blew my plans). He still had 60 people out front before he opened.

The bigger store in town got almost 15 BNs... Plus Elvis 78, Kozelek, Real Friends, etc etc. (And ONE RHP set.) Line was almost 300 people at 8 AM.

I'm just saying... I know of a couple tiny stores in BF country that would have no line on RSD... But their entire stock would be White Stripes and maybe some Springsteen reissues. Nothing you won't be able to find online below cost by next week. For a store with no business to score THE most desirable RSD product of 2015 is like finding a unicorn in the wild.

one of my local stores got six copies and this is only their second record store day. The owner told me his distributor gave him a lot of stock because he's never been late paying a bill.