Brand New - Deja Entendu

If anyone in MI is still looking for a copy, Underground Sounds in Ann Arbor posted on Facebook and twitter that they have a bunch.  Online pricing is $60 "to thwart ebay flippers" (I'm certain it was $50 this AM) BUT in store pricing is currently $32.99 (I'm almost certain was closer to $28 this AM).  Currently they show 11 in stock on the website...

http://store.ugsounds.com/brand-new-deja-entendu-lp/dp/15883

Also, they list it as OOP...

seriously, why even put it online at all!

Because they, just like Interpunk, want to double down on a record that has false rarity. They can get away with this shit now because it's the first wave of sales and those were going to move quickly. Making it seem like this is a once on a lifetime opportunity with a premium price tag is pretty damn scummy.

has anything interesting happened here in the last couple days or has it been all "OMG I GOT MINE AND ITS AMAZING" and "WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MINE?!"

seriously, why even put it online at all!

That's what I don't get... What's the logic there except to have a reason to hike the price on the record? I got my copy without a hitch from eBay for an extremely reasonable price so if eBay can do it, seems reasonable to assume that retail will follow this. I'd be pissed frankly paying $60 for something that was selling on ebay for $40

They were on there about an hour ago. Must be gone. It was $29.98. It said only 4 left last I checked so whatever they had must have went quick.

I can vouch for that. Grabbed a copy for $28.98 after seeing your post.

Must not have been up long because it didn't even trigger my camelcamelcamel alert.