Brand New - Deja Entendu

Me too. considering it is all ages, it's going to be shittier than I expected but that means less folks with beer.

No bueno.

There will probably be a beer tent where you cant see the show.

The teenagers should have to go to the "underage tent" and let the majority crowd enjoy the show!

For anyone who had an order cancelled:

I'm keeping my eyes open for physical copies in stores. If I see one, I'll grab it. I can ship it to wherever and however you like. You'll obviously have to pay for everything, but in most cases it shouldn't be much more than what an order costs. I'll take PMs from people who might want it. Dibs go to first messages in order of receipt, even if we're "bros."

After about 4 or 5 people it's probably pretty unreasonable to keep taking messages, so I'll update this then.

I am not making promises, but if you want extra eyes out in the world, I'm here for you.

Predictions for Brand New and Ommegang beer names:

Déjà Goûté

Your Favorite Hennepin

Daison

"Bought a Blonde"

Guernica Ale

For anyone who had an order cancelled:

I'm keeping my eyes open for physical copies in stores. If I see one, I'll grab it. I can ship it to wherever and however you like. You'll obviously have to pay for everything, but in most cases it shouldn't be much more than what an order costs. I'll take PMs from people who might want it. Dibs go to first messages in order of receipt, even if we're "bros."

After about 4 or 5 people it's probably pretty unreasonable to keep taking messages, so I'll update this then.

I am not making promises, but if you want extra eyes out in the world, I'm here for you.

opu8o8p.png

Me too. considering it is all ages, it's going to be shittier than I expected but that means less folks with beer. :D

I really hope they bottle it too. Even if it's a small/ short distribution, I'll get some.

My only other hope for the day (besides weather) is a nice print. So excited. We should all meet up and toot our own horns and stuff (see sig).

Meetups are always fun. A few of my friends are actually making the trip out too which is pretty awesome. 

It would be pretty sweet if it made it to bottles and I also noticed the flyer said the first collab.  We'll see I guess.  

Just an FYI when I was at Ommegang for Modest mouse/Brand New last year...they did have beer tents off to the sides (everything was served in cups no bottles) and tons of food vendors.  But the actual brewery is closed so no bottles or ability to fill growlers.  I think you'd have to wait around till the next day to do that. The sounds was good from what I remember up close and from further back.  There is a bit of a hill so you can see from further back too.  

Just an FYI when I was at Ommegang for Modest mouse/Brand New last year...they did have beer tents off to the sides (everything was served in cups no bottles) and tons of food vendors.  But the actual brewery is closed so no bottles or ability to fill growlers.  I think you'd have to wait around till the next day to do that. The sounds was good from what I remember up close and from further back.  There is a bit of a hill so you can see from further back too.  

Suhweet! I can't wait. Sometimes I like just "chillaxing" in the back and sippin' my brew while jamming to tunes. :D

Upon re-reading this I have determined that I sound like a 45 year old man out of touch with modern society. Winning!