Brand New - Deja Entendu

Ordered Pogo 00. already own Deja. <= first time I've said that.

I also noticed it's limited to 1 per person. Kudos to Brand New.

Thought it was a limit 2 per, which is what the the other issue was too.

I wonder if we can expect an issue for Daisy to follow as well. And maybe an issue for their new album not too long afterwards? I'm guessing Sealed To Me isn't the only track off the new album That had a lyric page written for it.

I wonder if we can expect an issue for Daisy to follow as well. And maybe an issue for their new album not too long afterwards? I'm guessing Sealed To Me isn't the only track off the new album That had a lyric page written for it.

The record is limit 1.

The record is limit 1.

Thanks for the clarification, Archer.  ejc- I sometimes think much faster than I type and my fingers can't keep up with my brain. :-/ sorry about that.

already sold out

Pretty good odds, but nope. I stand firmly corrected.

I'll bet that it sells out everywhere (specifically all sites are "sold out" or "on back order for 3+ days aka: 'you can order with us, but you aren't going to get it anytime this run'") by June 16th at 2:49am EST.

How dare you do that to tiger army?! :(

It is just what popped into my mind. I LOVE TA. I always have and always will. They deserve a lot of respect and I am super excited for the potential upcoming tour following the new album. :) TigerArmyFOREVER.

better than RSD

Thanks. It's not a natural skill. You see, I majored in Graphic Design when I went to college. So it was a learned ability. ;)

It is just what popped into my mind. I LOVE TA. I always have and always will. They deserve a lot of respect and I am super excited for the potential upcoming tour following the new album. :) TigerArmyFOREVER.

Thanks. It's not a natural skill. You see, I majored in Graphic Design when I went to college. So it was a learned ability. ;)

Woah! Can you teach me MS Paint?

I have two of these booklets. got them with orders of other things.

don't want.

do want. could we make this happen for less than $5?