Need $ for security deposit vinyl addiction led to divorce

Guest punko9

Take your kids to putt putt, magic mountain, the batting cages, a picnic, build a fort, jump rope, ride bikes.

...records as a college investment? pathetic. im done with this thread.

Funny because he basically said a page back that he does exactly what he doesn't want his kids to do blow all their money on stuff all at once. This might be one of the goofiest threads I've read in a while. I can't even feel sorry for someone so clueless.

I did say it was an addiction. I do appreciate those of u who helped with some funds. It was going good till the vultures started circling. I've seen it before and didn't mean to offend but I can't watch u kick me when I'm down. Continue with tearing me a new one. Just wanted to be part of the gang but I see I'm not welcome. Thanks again for those who helped. They will ship Monday

you should check out some sort of support group if you legitimately have a problem, there is almost certainly an applicable one- spendthrifts anonymous lol?- otherwise just sell this shit on ebay. i don't have a stance on flipping, i try to re sell at a fair and solid price myself, but enough stuff is bought and sold at a profit in our country on a constant basis that it seems sort of silly to get bent out of shape about what is so obviously the sort of same inevitability that allows us to rejoice in collecting music on giant wax Frisbees in the first place. 

that said, you shouldn't be surprised by this reaction, and you shouldn't play the victim. you should man up and take responsibility, its not like people here are accusing you of something you didn't do, if you don't want to deal with it sell it on ebay. or sell it here and take the flak you will inevitably get. i think pitying yourself like this is the WORST thing you can do, at least in my eyes, i mean shit just put up your email and never check back here if you must, but don't cry about how you just want to be part of the community. its a messageboard, not a community, and the aspects of it that actually ARE communal are the ones that you are directly opposed to (trying to sell/help for fair prices etc.) 

a waste of time even typing this but lets not start a pity party over THIS. 

Guest punko9

I'm never leaving. This is my home. You guys are just about as passionate about records as I am. Plus I wanna see where this goes. I'll upload a picture later if I can get to a computer. I'll add some more records too. Almost got what I need for the deposit. Let's keep this thread at the top. Thanks again for all that have bought something.

Guest punko9

what users bought off you?[/quote

I think your mom and your dad both did. We worked out a deal where they would take turns blowing me for a sealed copy Blink 182- Buddha on Hot Topic exclusive splatter that I had sitting around.

what users bought off you?[/quote

I think your mom and your dad both did. We worked out a deal where they would take turns blowing me for a sealed copy Blink 182- Buddha on Hot Topic exclusive splatter that I had sitting around.

That was pathetic. Are you really resorting to acting like a child? Grow up.