Video game OSTs

so you tried to get the license officially and were denied, but you are going to press them anyway? Not exactly a way to endear yourself to these companies in the hopes they will come around in the future. In fact, you'll be lucky if they don't sue you.

Ha ha I was thinking the same thing!

I don't have any bootlegs.

I feel like if Mondo got their hands on this it would be a complete shit show. I am all for you being able to legitimately license them, but i also enjoy being able to secure a copy with no hassle,  everyone getting mostly the same thing with some cool small variations like with the Megaman covers, and not having to worry about people buying them and droves and flipping the randomly inserted variants for insane prices. Just my thoughts on it though. I don't know how you would handle it.

I feel like if Mondo got their hands on this it would be a complete shit show. I am all for you being able to legitimately license them, but i also enjoy being able to secure a copy with no hassle,  everyone getting mostly the same thing with some cool small variations like with the Megaman covers, and not having to worry about people buying them and droves and flipping the randomly inserted variants for insane prices. Just my thoughts on it though. I don't know how you would handle it.

I hate mondo for this, I hate them so much.