Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

i fucked up.. i should have entered into this.. i just hate knowing who i got.. it's no fun picking my own ss. :(

there's always next year

If you need help next year I'll be happy to run with it so you can join in. I assume you have standard forms etc set up to use etc so the hard work is done.

Because of postage costs I have to sit this out, otherwise it has to be a cheap present and I wouldn't want that on anyone when everyone else is getting such awesome stuff!

For me, this week is Christmas. I have to work the rest of the month, and this is really my time to celebrate the season. So. I opened the rest of my secret santa gift.

Dani, I seriously don't know what to say. So much thought and attention to detail went into this gift and I am so humbled and thankful. You are so kind and generous. I am literally blown away. We may have only met up for an hourish, but I feel like you know me! <3 Thank you so very much for giving me possibly the best gift I have ever received. I look forward to getting another layover in Boston and hanging out with you again! 

Here they were. All wrapped up in strings.

u6AiZPL.jpg

All together, here is what Dani gave me.

mvJc3jd.jpg

Chelsea Wolfe // Ἀποκάλυψις LP // 2014 // Sargent House // US // Orange Black Smoke /1000
Chelsea Wolfe // Unknown Rooms: A Collection of Acoustic Songs LP // 2014 // Sargent House // US // Transparent Gold Black Smoke
The National // High Violet 2xLP // 2010 // 4AD // UK // Violet 
Chelsea Wolfe Lone poster
Chelsea Wolfe "Lone Wolfe" T-shirt
Chelsea Wolfe "LONE" on USB
Hand painted Harry Potter "Espresso Patronum" mug with "grim" inside
Hand made geometrical diamond decor
Running foxes dress!
Yellow head scarf
And her amazing mix with hand painted insert

I love everything! Thank you so much! I am currently wearing the fox dress and head scarf.
I think Dani won Christmas.

Edit: typo.

Yaaaayyyyyy!  :wub:

Kudos to Derek for help! He told me you like foxes. That dress was a shot in the dark. The photos I saw of it I thought the material could've been really cheap but after it came in and I saw that it was actually pretty awesome I went to order myself one. But it had sold out! Thankfully a few weeks later it came back in stock in green, so I snagged that one haha. I hope you like the blue!

And it was Hello Merch that folded the Lone poster, so sorry for the heavy creases.  :(

Yaaaayyyyyy! :wub:

Kudos to Derek for help! He told me you like foxes. That dress was a shot in the dark. The photos I saw of it I thought the material could've been really cheap but after it came in and I saw that it was actually pretty awesome I went to order myself one. But it had sold out! Thankfully a few weeks later it came back in stock in green, so I snagged that one haha. I hope you like the blue!

And it was Hello Merch that folded the Lone poster, so sorry for the heavy creases. :(

Awe!!! Now we can be twin foxy ladies! I love the blue, but with your lovely hair green probably looks great! I'm used to hello merch doing dumb stuff like that. I appreciate it regardless and will still display it proudly! You rule, Dani!

We still lack the annual disappointing package. Good stuff.

Haha. I'll never forget that one guy getting mad about the package Kriss sent him a few years ago (I think the dude's name is Sean or Scott...or something). I got a good laugh out of that situation. I miss Kriss posting around here.