Size of your collection

I started collecting in 2003, but didn't really get serious until after college (2010) due to fund$.

Currently:

39 7"s

10 10"s

151 12"s

9 Cassettes

Incoming:

3 7"s

11 12"s

1 Cassette

I suck compared to most of you haha. Collecting for over 10 years and I've got 150 LPs to show for it lol. But I do find that once I hit around 150 LPs I try to sell some that I don't listen to much.

Started collecting in high school about 2004-2005. Really took off when I graduated college and got a full time job. Over the last three years I have probably averaged close to 5 records a week. According to my excel listing that I maintain, I've got:

6" - 3

7" - 230

10" - 28

12" - 701

Total - 965

This isn't counting doubles, but is counting variants. I probably have another 10-15 that are pre-ordered and not on the list as well. According to my listing I've dropped close to $20K on my record collection alone.

I have 3 full 5x1 expedits and two full 2X2 expedits. Records are starting to pile up on my floor standing against the expedits as I am completely out of space. Looks like I need to start selling off records again.

246 records according to discogs. I started in 2011 and a whole lot of them are inexpensive 80s, and 70s stuff that mostly cost $2 or so. I stopped buying more for quality and records I'll likely wear out rather than quantity though, I'd listen to all the older stuff once or twice then hardly ever come back to it.

I've been collecting since 2006 but had my first few LP's in 2002. Deadformat has me with 137 cassettes, 8 - 5", 3 - 6", 532 - 7", 41 - 10", and 1217 - 12". That includes variants, 11 box sets, and albums that were given to me that I honestly don't even listen to. 

I've given away around 50 albums that were duplicates within the past 2 years and sold 3 since I started collecting. I have no clue how much my collection would be worth at this point.