intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Charlie if for some reason you aren't able to secure one before this is all over, I'll part with mine.  BUT, I hope you get one because I really want it too, haha.

Going to try for This Patch of Sky tomorrow (unless Owel or something else Happy Body related shows up...or Dan miraculously presses a Cloudkicker Woum EP).

that would be incredible.

I went back and TPOS was avail. like 5 times and every time i went to get it it was gone. was never red or the strikethrough.

so me, deafening, and mrewest all got athletics? that's awesome. I think these are gonna be a lot easier at the end of the week. nothing else is even sold out.

im glad those three are added. dedicated for sure. Hell, deafening even has an Athletics tat.

where's Ben been? usually he's all over this shit when he lands them.

I'll try to help over the next few days, seeing as I was able to grab the two I wanted already. Actually have no interest in the Athletics record myself (tried listening yesterday, just wasn't doing it for me) so if I grab one I'd be happy to sell it to one of you guys at cost + shipping. That's a big 'if,' though...

Sweet got the This Patch of Sky release as well. it was stuck in my cart for a long time. Bonus!

Now about that Athletics release......

On a side note I wonder if this lathe for This Patch of Sky will get to me before the Self Titled from the band does, because that one is taking forever......

On a side note I wonder if this lathe for This Patch of Sky will get to me before the Self Titled from the band does, because that one is taking forever......

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. They told me the 20th of november that they were shipping the selft-titled really soon. We'll see.

I'll try to help over the next few days, seeing as I was able to grab the two I wanted already. Actually have no interest in the Athletics record myself (tried listening yesterday, just wasn't doing it for me) so if I grab one I'd be happy to sell it to one of you guys at cost + shipping. That's a big 'if,' though...

there are still 30 copies of athletics to go around. you guys should be fine! it's much more of a niche release than their full lengths since it's just stripped down piano reworkings of previously released material.

still can't believe they dropped that as a 12LOC release...

I hope. it's a win win. we know the athletics fans. can be immediately sold at cost. pressure off. VC mob tactics. short sentences.

Put me in 'alms for the poor' line i.e. - slow- computer- for- Athletics, purdy please, if any of my friends procures one should I fail again and again...(work sometimes gets in the way as well)  :wub:  I shamelessly admit to being an addict of theirs  :ph34r: