ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

^^This.  I won't be surprised either... This whole time he's had a very indirect way of addressing the issue (i.e. reading the thread without responding, deleting instagram comments, blocking users, etc.).  In his actual responses he seems to have a nonchalant attitude consisting of "I don't care if you believe me or not that's the way it is!" (a very good strategy for getting people to believe you, btw... if you're 12 years old).  

Expect the next PO thread and get stoked.

^ hey, that makes me happy, because I got a copy of Chroma from ETR and asked to replace it because after a bunch of cleaning, it still had horrible surface noise. He then said he had never even heard of that problem with the entire pressing and so he said he would take a look and see if he had any more, never responded, then he put the ones he had left on his webstore lol

That dude is a Ross

MOV has been putting them all out for the last few months now, and the rest are coming soon I think. The price of those, even being imports is equal to or less than an ETR release. 

This. It was hilarious when Ross was trying to say to wait for his release and not the MOV release because it was cheaper. Yeah by a dollar or two.