I want one of my albums signed

I was thinking about sending my Slipknot picture discs from their S/T to the fan mail address and trying to get it signed. Do you think that I could? Anyone have any experience with this? I absolutely love Slipknot and having something signed would just make my life (and that empty space on the wall) complete :P

I was thinking about sending my Slipknot picture discs from their S/T to the fan mail address and trying to get it signed. Do you think that I could? Anyone have any experience with this? I absolutely love Slipknot and having something signed would just make my life (and that empty space on the wall) complete :P

I've actually wondered about this too. Just do it and report back to us, OP. For science

I street team for one of the bands on the label. But my two cents... don't think it'd work. They're too big of a band and I don't think any of the members live near the "HQ". Save up for a Knotfest meet & greet or if they do Mayhem again...

I only like getting something signed if I get them to sign it myself in person. That's just me though.

It's cooler (and not as risky) to get LP's signed in person... took a few to Warped, and I don't know who was fan-girling more. Me or the bands. Good conversation starters hahaha!

Well forget my Knotfest comment... but I do second you with the shows. AZ gets screwed out of good tours.

Well forget my Knotfest comment... but I do second you with the shows. AZ gets screwed out of good tours.

Well, the fact they are on tour probably makes my odds lower too, won't be in studio. Do you think they have some presigned pictures they'd mail back if I sent a letter?

I'm 15 and can't buy concert tickets, much less VIP tickets. And nobody fucking stops in Phoenix, but don't get me started on that...

i was a lot like you at your age. My suggestion: do whatever you can to save up money to meet them in person. I promise you having something signed by a band versus having a band sign something of yours in person will be the difference between listening to Slipknot and the theme to Reading Rainbow, i.e.it will mean a lot more. Plus you'll have that experience AND if you work your ass off doing chores, flipping burgers, cutting lawns (raking gravel in AZ) it will be even better because you EARNED it.

And I sound like my grandfather. Great.

Save your money, then just wait and grow up. Then you won't like Slipknot anymore. Problem solved.

While I agree and get the humor, this is better left unsaid. No teenager wants to hear about their bad tastes in music. To some teenagers their music is all they have.