PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

Would've love to see Subaru Stevens live, especially this album. Fuck. Should've known better...

Btw, anyone in this thread hitting up rsd? I have a sealed clear of C&L and I'm hoping for the best for a rsd release of Darjeeling Limited. Anyone find themselves with the opportunity to grab one and want a trade for it, hit me up.

I made the mistake of listening to this album this morning after spending the day with my eldest brother in the hospital yesterday. He had heart ablation performed. Went well, but still, hearing "We're all gonna die" today precipitated some lachrymosity.

So sorry to hear that. Definitely some heavy stuff on this record. Best of luck to you and your brother...glad to hear it went well.

Well, it's almost two weeks since the release date and my pre-order is MIA. AK don't know if it's shipped yet or not and said they'd let me know in a few days. That was Weds, so they must be swamped or my order fell through the cracks if they can't look up whether an order shipped yet or not.

Frustrating to see people holding onto sealed copies of the clear to trade. I've gotten 3 trade offers for it for stuff I have that goes for $$$. Will never go for that shit.

/crying

Sorry to hear that man. Let's set records aside. I hear that second kidney is overrated. Trade you one for a clear? Hit me up

Frustrating to see people holding onto sealed copies of the clear to trade. I've gotten 3 trade offers for it for stuff I have that goes for $$$. Will never go for that shit.

/crying

Selling records for three dollar signs isn't too far off from hoarding clears for trade. You guys should work together to further the second hand vinyl market instead of tearing eachother down. #vinylprofitintersectionality