Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Everything. Since record store day is the biggest flipping day of the year.

And?

Feel free to watch my ebay account: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=stl_ben&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Let me know how many copies of the DFA1979 record I sell,...you know since I have so many copies of a record that will only be sold thousands of miles away from where I am.

the point is, if someone does you a solid and finds it for you, you will flip it. because you pretend to be this nice guy who just wants to find records for his personal collection, and then you flip the fuck out of everything. so fuck you, and if this causes less people to help you, then fucking mission accomplished. you are human garbage. congrats!

the point is, if someone does you a solid and finds it for you, you will flip it. because you pretend to be this nice guy who just wants to find records for his personal collection, and then you flip the fuck out of everything. so fuck you, and if this causes less people to help you, then fucking mission accomplished. you are human garbage. congrats!

Well thanks for informing people that I sell stuff on ebay...not sure I have ever hid that.

This item won't be flipped if I get one, and for that I gladly posted my ebay so you are welcome to watch it.

Never tried to find some one on here to buy it for me, already have a friend more than happy to get, just wanted to give him an advance warning.

And yes though I may sell a record here or there....I still have a collection. I buy WAY more records than I flip....for a small view of my collection just out this article: http://modern-vinyl.com/2013/06/06/collector-of-the-month-may-2013/

Well thanks for informing people that I sell stuff on ebay...not sure I have ever hid that.

This item won't be flipped if I get one, and for that I gladly posted my ebay so you are welcome to watch it.

Never tried to find some one on here to buy it for me, already have a friend more than happy to get, just wanted to give him an advance warning.

And yes though I may sell a record here or there....I still have a collection. I buy WAY more records than I flip....for a small view of my collection just out this article: http://modern-vinyl.com/2013/06/06/collector-of-the-month-may-2013/

omg, you have a child? may god have mercy on that poor unethical child's soul.