The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Best Buy has some LPs at good prices right now (these are just the ones I purchased--there are others available):

No idea how long these prices have been live or how long they will continue to be. Go.

Best Buy has some LPs at good prices right now (these are just the ones I purchased--there are others available):

No idea how long these prices have been live or how long they will continue to be. Go.

Heads up, Morning Jacket reviews claim it is a single.

Thanks for the heads up.

Scrolled through and found The Used - In Love And Death for $12.99

Plus everything right now seems to be free shipping

I do t even like live albums, but that mount eerie is worth a look for folks who haven't heard it yet. Phil is a fucking genius.

40% off in November at Seventh Rule Records. Use code "blacknovember"

Also includes sale and dented items. I just ordered 7lps for $44.37 shipped.

I took advantage of this last night and picked up Graves at Sea/Sourvein split, Coffinworm, Nate Hall, Wizard Rifle, and Gnaw for $46 and change. I'm not overly familiar with this label but I was into what I heard from each of these bands.

Jet.com is having a really crazy special right now. Use either of these 2 codes: 

SAVE15NOW - $15 off your purchase

- 20NOW - saves 20% off your entire purchase ($50 maximum discount)

https://jet.com/search?term=vinyl&page=1&category=1000414

Additionally, any orders that are $35+ (before the discount is applied!) ship for free! And if you use a debit card, it's an additional 1.5% off.

It appears to only work for your first purchase, but please let me know if you guys can find a workaround that will allow multiple orders! I just picked up two $20 LP's for $22 shipped, Fucking insane.

went ahead with this. 25 shipped for a Built to Spill record and a copy of Tertia, I'll take it. I'm still confused on jet.coms business setup. I read an interview with one of the guys who runs it and he said they plan on breaking even in 2020...if they last that long I suppose. They seem to just be a middleman? Idk cheap stuff is cool.

They seem to just be a middleman? 

It looks like they are the middleman as I just received an email for my first order with them and it states:  

Fulfilled by DeepDiscount

Ordered two Thee Oh Sees records and the new Kurt Vile album for $34 shipped.  Not sure if it was posted earlier & I'm too lazy to look but the code JETCOMSAVE2 takes $25 off $50 or more plus anything over $35 gets free shipping.