The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I'm quite honestly assuming they wanted to clear warehouse space, this is to crazy to be a mix up.  If it is a mix up, they should flip the script and announce they were doing a secret sale for cyber week lol, everyone would love hastings once again instead of take the wrath of entitled Springsteen box owners lol

I work for a big game company, infrequently we have duds, but when we do we sell them super cheap at a loss in mass quantities.  Yes, this is on a much smaller scale, but I'm guessing it's along the same line, unless they just fucked up and will cancel after they realize it, which I'm hoping isn't the case.

I have yet to be refunded for my Bruce box - if a refund is indeed coming.

At first I thought that some of the refunds being issued might have been because they sold more stock than what they had, but seeing that there have been quite a few more recently, I don't think that's the case anymore.

A simple post about an inexpensive Eminem box set ignited an uproar of internet spending and forum conversations. I really enjoy advertisement glitches and watching these situations pan out on VC. Hopefully most everyone gets what they ordered. The Last Waltz box I ordered hasn't been canceled yet! Fingers crossed.