The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

JWFntFSRck_wilco_star_wars-signed_0_orig

NYewiHavSP_wilco_star_wars-signed_2_orig

Wilco - Star Wars (Autographed) $15 + 5 Shipping using this link

^^ Huckberry has some signed Wilco stuff for sale including this for $25 and if you sign up under my link (just search for Wilco and you will see this and several other items) you get $10 off. If for some reason you would rather not use my link you can just manually go there as well but it will be the full price.

On August 9, 2016 at 7:34 PM, dantheriver said:

5 random Jade Tree LPs for $10 (plus applicable shipping fees). http://merchnow.com/products/v2/236807/lp-grab-bag

I'm not sure they have anything in print that I even really need but it's hard to pass up 5 LPs for that price, there's a 7" and CD deal if you're into those things too.

Any word about these shipping? They were supposed to a week ago. 

17 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

My order status shows shipped but I didn't get tracking from MN (shocker) and I haven't set up My USPS at my new house yet.

Mine hasn't shown up in MyUSPS so I guess I'll send them an email. Also been waiting over a week on a Bridge 9 order to ship. 

27 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

My order status shows shipped but I didn't get tracking from MN (shocker) and I haven't set up My USPS at my new house yet.

I entered my order number and it gave me no information on their site. I am not holding my breath for any real update. Im hoping the order just went through with no issues

30 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I entered my order number and it gave me no information on their site. I am not holding my breath for any real update. Im hoping the order just went through with no issues

7 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Try the other option for looking at past orders where you put in your email address and zip code (I think that's what they want).

7 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Try the other option for looking at past orders where you put in your email address and zip code (I think that's what they want).

I received my Jade Tree bundle today. 

Pedro the Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure

Jade Tree  - 25 Years Comp

Dogs On Acid - Dogs On Acid - Opaque Red

Dark Blue - Pure reality - Blue (/200)

Walleye - Familiar, Forgotten

I was hoping for a Pedro the Lion record! Amazing bundle for only $2 each. The comp has some great stuff on it, Never heard of Dogs on Acid but I'm spinning it right now and really like it so far. Not familiar with Dark Blue or Walleye either though... 

14 minutes ago, Hairy Potter said:

I received my Jade Tree bundle today. 

Pedro the Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure

Jade Tree  - 25 Years Comp

Dogs On Acid - Dogs On Acid - Opaque Red

Dark Blue - Pure reality - Blue (/200)

Walleye - Familiar, Forgotten

I was hoping for a Pedro the Lion record! Amazing bundle for only $2 each. The comp has some great stuff on it, Never heard of Dogs on Acid but I'm spinning it right now and really like it so far. Not familiar with Dark Blue or Walleye either though... 

Lucky. Mine shipped yesterday for some fuckin reason. I had to email MN, never got a response but got a shipping notice a few hours later. Not the first time that's happened with them either.