The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

1 hour ago, Plarocks said:

THANKS for posting this.

I really wanted the REMTV DVD box set. I am a big fan of both REM and classic Music Television, but was waiting to see if I could find it cheap.

With that "PMLOVE" code, I got it for $44.98 shipped! :)

Thanks for the reminder...picked up the Force Awakens Hologram vinyl for $30 and free shipping (I may have received free shipping b/c I paid through Amazon vs Paypal)

On 7/13/2016 at 10:34 AM, djinnocide said:

Decided that I wanted to add one more to that Pop Market Black Sabbath order (couldn't believe I had forgot to get Vol. 4) so I contacted them and asked if they could update my order because I wanted to get it added to that 20% discount. The person who responded said they couldn't make any adjustments to an order once it's placed (weird) but they did give me an even better discount code good for 30% off. 

I can't say if it'll work for anyone else after I used it, but it definitely worked last night. PMLOVE is the code, if anyone is interested in trying. I ended up getting Black Sabbath Vol. 4 for $12.60 shipped.

thanks. soundgarden's 6LP echo box for $53, by FAR the lowest i've seen it.

Pop Market also has a beat the heat sale right now which you can then apply the 30% off code PMLOVE to. I grabbed John Mayer - Continuum ($14) and Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers ($11.90) for less than $26. Also, shipping is free!

https://www.popmarket.com/collections/dog-days-of-summer-vinyl-sale?page=2

Edited by RhoBearToe

Ok, I had this problem a few months ago and emailed Popmarket about it but never got a response. No matter what device I'm using I'll get to the final page of checking out and click confirm order but it just refreshes the page and won't go through. I've never gotten charged for anything but it's weird that I can't get past that page. Is it just me?

6 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

Ok, I had this problem a few months ago and emailed Popmarket about it but never got a response. No matter what device I'm using I'll get to the final page of checking out and click confirm order but it just refreshes the page and won't go through. I've never gotten charged for anything but it's weird that I can't get past that page. Is it just me?

Ok you've tried different devices, what about different browsers? Different payment methods?

9 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Pop Market also has a beat the heat sale right now which you can then apply the 30% off code PMLOVE to. I grabbed John Mayer - Continuum ($14) and Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers ($11.90) for less than $26. Also, shipping is free!

https://www.popmarket.com/collections/dog-days-of-summer-vinyl-sale?page=2

I'm not getting free shipping on my end.

7 hours ago, julianisdead said:

I'm not getting free shipping on my end.

Somebody mentioned on a different forum (stevehoffmantv.com coupons thread) that the daily deals were free shipping.  Everything else does incur shipping charges.  If I understand correctly, the "red hot summer deals" are shipped free, but if you added something from another category you would be charged shipping?  I'm not sure.  Thanks to the OP RhoBearToe, I picked up Joy Division cheap!

2 hours ago, Mort said:

Somebody mentioned on a different forum (stevehoffmantv.com coupons thread) that the daily deals were free shipping.  Everything else does incur shipping charges.  If I understand correctly, the "red hot summer deals" are shipped free, but if you added something from another category you would be charged shipping?  I'm not sure.  Thanks to the OP RhoBearToe, I picked up Joy Division cheap!

That would make sense, but the thing is I ordered 1 record that was part of the daily deal and one that wasn't and got free shipping. So I have no idea what they're logic is haha Maybe you have to have at least 1 daily deal item for free shipping? I don't know.

22 hours ago, axotyl said:

deep discount 

Limited time savings! Enter coupon code: SUNNY15 at 
check out and save an additional 15% on everything site-wide.
Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax. 
Coupon expires Thursday, July 28, 2016, at noon CT 
and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Picked up Keaton Henson and Ikumis perfect blue ost with free shipping! Thanks!