The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 7/4/2019 at 2:05 PM, hirize said:

Thanks!  Cannot beat 4 albums for the price of 1!  Even when they show colored vinyl but turn out to be black. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Blues Traveler

The Cult

Jim James

Band of Skulls 

$26.65

Mine came yesterday, all perfect and was surprised The Cult was the pink although it’s opaque pink and not even close to Music On Vinyl’s pre-production pics, as usual. Still cool.

would have grabbed some more but planning to spend a chunk on a big local sale next week. 

19 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Yeah, if you need to unload any, shoot out a list. There were some I didn't grab, but still would like to own.

All solid really.  If anyone is interested let me know.  

Neko case - furnace room lullaby

Blue Velvet Soundtrack

Bright Eyes - Cassadaga

Ben Folds - So There

Saintseneca - Such Things

Frightened Rabbit -Painting of a Panic Attack

Chris Thile - Thanks for Listening

The Cars - Heartbeat City

Genesis - We Can’t Dance

Belle and Sebastián - How to Solve Our Human Problems

Haven't seen it mentioned here but Light in Attic keeps adding stuff to their blowout sale section  which stemmed off of their spring cleaning sale.  Lots of really cool stuff.  I finally grabbed the Lee Hazlewood Box Set that I've been coveting for years and it went out of stock right after so it looks like I made the decision right on time! Great deals all around though.  I'll be checking back in after my next paycheck  

18 hours ago, bonedigger said:

Haven't seen it mentioned here but Light in Attic keeps adding stuff to their blowout sale section  which stemmed off of their spring cleaning sale.  Lots of really cool stuff.  I finally grabbed the Lee Hazlewood Box Set that I've been coveting for years and it went out of stock right after so it looks like I made the decision right on time! Great deals all around though.  I'll be checking back in after my next paycheck  

Link, if anyone’s interested:

https://lightintheattic.net/shelves/Spring Cleaning Sale 2019

Taken from their newsletter:

COMMUNITY RECS SUMMER SALE 2019
50% OFF vinyl, tapes, shirts, & more - select items
all bandcamp digital albums are just $2
free community tote bag
if you spend $25 or more
http://shop.communityrecords.org

$1 from each sale is donated to:
GIRLS ROCK NEW ORLEANS

all orders come with mini zine
Supporting Bands in the Streaming Age
+ community recs button & stickers

One week only: now until Wed. August 14
Attn: New Orleans. Please note our NEW ORLEANS PICK UP OPTION. Choose to pick up your order from Hey! Cafe and avoid paying shipping. Just choose "New Orleans Pick Up - Hey Cafe" at checkout.

I'm revisiting my wants list at Amazon - with the UK Pound so cheap to my US Dollar there seem to be lots of UK bargains.

Example: that huge Nazareth 'Loud And Proud Anthology' box set (41 discs I think:  32 CD discs, 8 LP discs and 3 7" singles, or something like that) comes out to $114 shipped to the USA, when purchased from the UK Amazon site.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Proud-Boxset-SINGLES-MEMORABILIA-VINYL/dp/B07FQ321HL

2 hours ago, turk99 said:

Any quick recommendations? I’d listen to all on my own but driving for a while. 

My top on sale are Muskets (rock/punk), Blue Heaven (indie, chill and stupid good), Daisyhead (good friends, modern emo, I VC'd that band and have everything so they're my #1), Pine (solid alternative/rock) and Foreign Tongues (chill and super depressing).

Rise Records is having a pretty good sale on vinyl if there's some older titles you're looking for.

"🚨THIS WEEKEND ONLY🚨Vinyl flash sale! Any vinyl (excluding pre-orders) is just $10! Head to our webstore to shop all your vinyl needs (And don’t forget if you spend $40 you get a Rise cinch bag filled with goodies! $75 gets you a Rise tote bag with even MORE swag)! Happy shopping!"

https://riserecords.com/collections/vinyl-lp