The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I didn't grab anything with the 30% off, but I did use the 15% off all vinyl code GETJIGGY to grab these two:

Nirvana - Nirvana - $11.73

The Black Keys - Rubber Factory - $11.66

And with shipping only being $2.58, my order total was $25.97, which is 10 bucks cheaper than I can get them from Amazon right now, pretty sweet deal, thanks!

Oh and you can use Go Hastings with ebates, so if you're using ebates you can get an extra 2.5% cash back.

EDIT: And if you're not using ebates, use my referral code and sign up here (shameless plug haha):

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=eLkcIe%2BnAeucs1xNv9RtEg%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Edited by RhoBearToe

ive had 2 separate issues recently with deep discount and CCmusic on discogs where they completely left out the second line of my address (with the suite number). package returned to sender in both cases. i think they must have changed their fulfillment system recently because i've ordered from them a bunch in the past to the same address with no issues at all.  dealing with their customer support has been a pain to say the least.

1 hour ago, axotyl said:

ive had 2 separate issues recently with deep discount and CCmusic on discogs where they completely left out the second line of my address (with the suite number). package returned to sender in both cases. i think they must have changed their fulfillment system recently because i've ordered from them a bunch in the past to the same address with no issues at all.  dealing with their customer support has been a pain to say the least.

This happened to me the first time I ordered from CCmusic, even though I know for a fact that my apt number was included. Luckily I caught it at the PO before it was sent back. Hasn't happened again since. 

7 minutes ago, cannonfunk said:

This happened to me the first time I ordered from CCmusic, even though I know for a fact that my apt number was included. Luckily I caught it at the PO before it was sent back. Hasn't happened again since. 

i just placed another order on ccmusic.com the other day, and i tried putting the whole address in "Address Line 1". i noticed on the ship confirmation email that the address isn't exactly what i input (the company name was left out). if i had to guess, i think they have started running user provided addresses through the USPS API for validation and just using whatever USPS comes back with as valid for the shipping address.

Edited by axotyl
missed a word

On 16/5/2016 at 7:33 PM, Spicoli said:

Does anyone know when is deadline for the ccmusic 25% code?

Yeah! I'm the one who orders the very last day and sometimes misses on it, but it was cool getting some records the past time when I knew the last day was in 29 February

aaaaand coupon is off! since I didn't know when was the last day I missed on it, Will wait for the next one if there's any