(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

I feel bad for all the people who come here late and read through all of the pages to find that absolutely NOTHING of interest was posted.

I don't mostly because they are reading a Brand New thread. 

If TBS made an album every 5 years... played 3 shows a year in the US... and didnt give a shit about their fans... then people would care more

If TBS had made more than 2 good records people would care more.

It's weird I do like this record and I'd like to own it on vinyl but I think after 5 plus years of this new normal of vinyl, there's just nothing worth stressing over anymore. It'll be repressed or someone might sell me a copy or maybe I can live without one? I don't maybe I'm just getting old. 

Also, Devil and God is a better album. 

It's weird I do like this record and I'd like to own it on vinyl but I think after 5 plus years of this new normal of vinyl, there's just nothing worth stressing over anymore. It'll be repressed or someone might sell me a copy or maybe I can live without one? I don't maybe I'm just getting old. 

Also, Devil and God is a better album. 

Plus there's that regular release in May... I couldn't give less of a shit about getting the RSD one except to flip the fuck out of it.

I'll be headed to RSD for that Polaris record, and that's it. If it's not super limited, I won't even go out until 2 PM. If it is super limited I'll be headed over to the shop at noon.