(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

Reasons this is great = I work in a record store so, if this is true, I'll grab a copy while I'm working.

Reasons this sucks =  I work in a record store so, if this is true, I'll deal with a untold number of unhappy people trying to get this while I'm working.

I've already had multiple calls from people asking if they can reserve a copy at the store I work at.

1,500 isn't a lot for RSD, either. There's gonna be a ton of people camping out who will find out their store didn't get any copies.

My brother and I were like 50th in line and still managed to easily snag copies of Government Plates on BFRSD. Also I managed to get myself a copy of the Red House Painters boxset last week. I've got a good feeling about this one. The vinyl gods are watching over me

1,500 isn't a lot for RSD, either. There's gonna be a ton of people camping out who will find out their store didn't get any copies.

Yeah, a lot of RSD releases get very heavily allocated to stores.  Our store could literally order 40 copies and potentially get sent like two.  We have no idea how many we'll get until they actually ship to us and we get the invoice.

You never know though.  That Death Grips "Government Plates" BFRSD release was limited to 900 and I think we ended up getting like five.