GO HASTINGS 30% off all vinyl...

Why would he tell someone and let them get the last (possible) copies of albums he wants?

Do you go to stores, ask people what they have in their shopping carts, then say "Lame!" when they won't tell you/let you have it?

Haha no...I was just curious what they were shopping for but yeah, that makes sense.  

I'll let you guys know as soon I've decided which of the two I'm going to purchase (it's the same band and I can only afford one).   They also may not be completely OOP but they were supposedly "limited editions" and are scarce/expensive on both Discogs and Amazon right now.   Hastings has both for 20 bucks.  And I trust them to have it, b/c they shipped me LCD's This Is Happening during that sale despite the fact that it was (and remains) out of stock everywhere else.

^ Wish I had seen this just prior to ordering.   For the record, I was looking @ Incubus' Make Yourself // Morning View.    I spent the morning re-listening to each album (they were a vital part of the high school rotation but it's been years) trying to decide.   Then somebody beat me to the punch (as the guy above indicated might happen) on Make Yourself (which goes for higher prices b/c its been out of stock for longer) and made the decision for me (though I doubt it was somebody from this site). 

Not sure if they still have any in stock but feel free to check...

[Edit]: It would appear Morning View is still available for purchase as it still lets me add to the cart (whereas Make Yourself disappeared from my cart).

I ended up not getting my order from them despite numerous emails back and forth (none of the items were sold out either). I didn't get an explanation and was told that I might get an answer about not getting to use the code if I called. When I asked for follow up by email they sent the same generic response. I don't think I'll order from GoHastings again. It also took 4 emails giving detailed info about my order before they were able to confirm the right albums in my order.

• 1 month later...