RSD15 Request Thread

Posted this in the wrong thread so just moving it here:

Since most of you seem to be in the states is there anything I can help anyone out with from the UK? 

I'm heading in without anything on my list for myself at the moment so I'm happy to pick up requests  :)

I'm already looking to pick up the following for someone else (but any others I'll gladly look out for)

Brand New - Deja Entendu 
Pianos Become the Teeth - Close
Every Time I Die - Salem 
Against Me! - Osama Bin Laden As The Crucified Christ

Cost plus p+p  :)

I know OP is offering the same 'service' (haha) but figure if there are duplicate requests and 1p/p limits I can help out. 

PM me 

Want: Leatherface Boxset.

Just confirmed my local will not have it. I am 99% sure I'll end up with déjà, white stripes and other VC favs. I am looking to work an advance trade. Two years running now I grabbed items for over a dozen members with no reciprocation and two people bailing on me. If you have a lead and want to work a trade in advance hit me up and we can make it happen.

Just confirmed my local will not have it. I am 99% sure I'll end up with déjà, white stripes and other VC favs. I am looking to work an advance trade. Two years running now I grabbed items for over a dozen members with no reciprocation and two people bailing on me. If you have a lead and want to work a trade in advance hit me up and we can make it happen.

Not sure if my store will get it but I'm aiming for first in line so if they do I'll grab it.

If anyone can pick up a copy of Real Friends - More Acoustic Songs pic disc for me that would be amazing!! :) I live in Southern California, but according to their Instagram, the list of record stores that the Real Friends record will be sold at are nowhere near me. I think the closest is in Riverside and that's almost 2 hours away from me :( It's the only thing that I reaaallly want for RSD, so if anyone can help me out, please let me know!! Thanks.

The store I'm going to has a confirmed leatherface. I'll let you know if I end up with it.