Fallout Discussion: “76”

Haha. I tried for about 30 mins to make Ryan Gosling but I gave up because I was too hype to get started.

For anyone else starting the game soon - don't spend too much time crafting your character. You have a chance to re-edit them once you are ready to leave the vault, and there are plastic surgeons in later cities that can change your appearance as well.

Haha man you have no idea how the years of being the kid without a souvenir keychain have taken their toll on me. Redemption is sweet.

I like to think Dominic is a relatively common name, but I've never seen anything at a gift shop with my name on it either. I'm satisfied with this list, too!

I already messed up/fixed my Pip-Boy.

Protip:

Don't fuck with the black rectangular button/LED towards the top of it. Also, upon opening this thing up, they didn't really pay much attention to detail with the innards. Lots of unused screw holes and hot glue all over the place.

If you do crack this thing open I suggest you toss some super glue on the other side of that rectangular button (I did). Nothing securing it besides 2 teeny tiny brackets on the right side.

Damn dude, that sucks.

If this thing is that fragile, I might not even wear this often.

The build quality isn't great. Just gonna leave mine on the shelf because I don't want to mess it up anymore. In all honesty it was only used for maybe 5 minutes before it started falling apart and shit lol.