DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

My white copy sounds great. I actually like the production way more on my copy over the Spotisfy stream I first listened to the other day. I may have to eat my words (Derek, I know you're saying I told you so), but this album isn't as bad as my first assessment. Still not a top album for me, but it's a weak 7.

My white copy sounds great. I actually like the production way more on my copy over the Spotisfy stream I first listened to the other day. I may have to eat my words (Derek, I know you're saying I told you so), but this album is t as bad as my first assessment. Still not a top album for me, but it's a weak 7.

I can totally agree with the production and sound quality on the vinyl compared to the digital version.  I even grabbed that FLAC rip, and it's still harsher than the vinyl.  My white copy sounds good with some light crackling aside.  

And I don't know what you guys are talking about with side C.  Those songs are great, especially (L)MIRL.

I did the same, and I like KNY way more. It's always interesting how tastes differ. I think I like KNY because it's heavier and the production on that record is huge.

Yeah it is funny how tastes differ. KNY, no matter how hard I try, just doesn't click with me. I think Gore flows so much better from start to finish & feels more organic, for the most part. KNY to me feels like a mixtape rather than an album.

My white copy sounds great. I actually like the production way more on my copy over the Spotisfy stream I first listened to the other day. I may have to eat my words (Derek, I know you're saying I told you so), but this album isn't as bad as my first assessment. Still not a top album for me, but it's a weak 7.

I'm glad you're not completely dissapointed like you were a few days ago. It'll be interesting to hear where it sits over time. It's been a very polarizing record for the majority of Deftones' fanbase, from what I can tell – not too many "eh, I think it's kinda' good" verdicts.

I dug what I heard on first spin but 4 listens down and I'm truly admiring it.

Question

According to discos, there is both an US and a EU version of the ltd black vinyl. Does anyone know if its the same release, or is there 3.500 US and 3500 EU, so the black is limited to a total of 7.000? Still haven't received my black version yet, and can't wait to hear the album

Question

According to discos, there is both an US and a EU version of the ltd black vinyl. Does anyone know if its the same release, or is there 3.500 US and 3500 EU, so the black is limited to a total of 7.000? Still haven't received my black version yet, and can't wait to hear the album

I can get the deadwax for the Black US version,we just need someone with the EU