Should we change the name of the board?

Should we change the name of the board?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change the name of the board to Repress Collective?

• Yes
    • No

The Brand New Collective

We are only allowed to talk about Deja Entendu stuff.

I also like "I listened to this album/ost once in high school, so it has to be pressed on vinyl! Everyone will buy it, they will make a killing".

I have an idea, we'll call it "Vinyl Collective" where people can come and find out about the stuff they would like to listen to on vinyl being pressed to vinyl. The people who don't like it won't buy it, and we won't shit on each other for our tastes in music!

Fixed

I have an idea, we'll call it "Vinyl Collectibles" where people can come and find out about the stuff they would like to look at on vinyl being pressed to vinyl. The people who don't like it won't buy it, and we won't shit on each other for our tastes in collectibles!

I also like "I listened to this album/ost once in high school, so it has to be pressed on vinyl! Everyone will buy it, they will make a killing".

I was under the impression the vast majority of people here now poo-poo most nostalgia presses and OSTs. I think that official Cartel reissue was the last thing to get hype and that was mostly because of the prior ETR drama.

Deja doesn't count. It's always been the devil of VC, even before the represses.

Anyways, the only name I'm down to switch to is Music Hotdogs.

I was under the impression the vast majority of people here now poo-poo most nostalgia presses and OSTs. I think that official Cartel reissue was the last thing to get hype and that was mostly because of the prior ETR drama.

Deja doesn't count. It's always been the devil of VC, even before the represses.

Anyways, the only name I'm down to switch to is Music Hotdogs.

Music FOR hotdogs, BY hotdogs.

I have an idea, we'll call it "Vinyl Collectibles" where people can come and find out about the stuff they would like to look at on vinyl being pressed to vinyl. The people who don't like it won't buy it, and we won't shit on each other for our tastes in collectibles!

I've always thought that my records looked better on my wall so i'm fully in support of this. Especially my picture disc soundtracks.