E3 2015

Dishonored 2 would make me so happy.

Mass Effect...I loved it so much but it seemed pretty solidly over after 3. Maybe a prequel?

The concept behind ME4 is that they destroy the relay. So, no, definitely not a prequel.

My prediction is The Last Guardian will get re-revealed.  If not at E3, at TGS, so the reason I think this is possible... The guy who designed the architecture of the PS4 and Vita has been assigned to see The Last Guardian through to completion.  Still may not come out for years though.

The concept behind ME4 is that they destroy the relay. So, no, definitely not a prequel.

Hrm. I guess they're taking away the choice you had at the end of ME3 then and just assuming everyone chose to destroy? I can't imagine playing a Mass Effect game without Shepard, and after reading what you said I did a search that said it'll be a new character, not him/her. Plus isn't the Citadel a relay itself? Aaaaanywho.

Hrm. I guess they're taking away the choice you had at the end of ME3 then and just assuming everyone chose to destroy? I can't imagine playing a Mass Effect game without Shepard, and after reading what you said I did a search that said it'll be a new character, not him/her. Plus isn't the Citadel a relay itself? Aaaaanywho.

I've read rumors that it'll take place many many years after the events of ME:3. Whatever it is I hope the say something at E3!

I'm also excited to hear about Tony Hawk 5. Project 8 was a good game and looked great then, makes me think that if they went back to the old formula with insane graphics a lot of us old timers would shit bricks.

I've read rumors that it'll take place many many years after the events of ME:3. Whatever it is I hope the say something at E3!

I'm also excited to hear about Tony Hawk 5. Project 8 was a good game and looked great then, makes me think that if they went back to the old formula with insane graphics a lot of us old timers would shit bricks.

Totally forgot about TH5. Stoked on that one.

That Ratchet and Clank reboot already has a trailer out and it looks gorgeous.

Damn, and it's gonna be a movie. Can't wait for this game. So glad Sony has TONS of exclusives coming to PS4. Makes me feel that buying it was worth it, as opposed to the Xbox One which just sits on my shelf collecting dust.

Ratchet & Clank description from Playstation Store

"Ratchet & Clank blasts onto Playstation 4 for the first time, with a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank(PS2). Ratchet & Clank(PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters' origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay. Featuring several new planets, all-new bosses, new Clank gameplay, new flight sequences, and much more - with completely new visuals constructed to use the power of the PS4."

Digital Pre-Order is up at $39.99 on the store.

I hadn't heard about this. I've probably got about a million hours logged on Tony Hawk's Underground, so this is something to look forward to.

Also, check out Bones Brigade on Netflix if you haven't seen it. Really cool documentary about the pro team Hawk and some other big names were a part of under the eye of Powell-Peralta in the 80s.