(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

Tells you it's sold out when you go to paypal

Didn't say that to me. Payed for a deluxe just 10 minutes ago. Doesn't really make sense to me that they wouldn't take down the option to buy if if's already all gone. Then again, doesn't neither does charging 75$ for what is essentially a double LP. Unfortunately that disclaimer on the site really makes me uncertain.

One time zone converting site seems to have been off so totally missed it by an hour. So hoping I was still in.

This is giving me so much anxiety. Holding my breath that perhaps it's possible that someone tried to order two and was refunded for them. Or maybe the site wouldn't allow paying for a cart with two in it, who knows...

Either way, even if I missed out, if the conduct with the first album was any indication, I'll probably get a second chance in a week or two. :rolleyes:

750 vs 300 on a sophomore deemed to sell many times over is a bit strange. Might be why they upped the price from the previous 50$, smaller pressing = higher costs (albeit still not 75$ high)

This is giving me so much anxiety. Holding my breath that perhaps it's possible that someone tried to order two and was refunded for them. Or maybe the site wouldn't allow paying for a cart with two in it, who knows...

Either way, even if I missed out, if the conduct with the first album was any indication, I'll probably get a second chance in a week or two. :rolleyes:

750 vs 300 on a sophomore deemed to sell many times over is a bit strange. Might be why they upped the price from the previous 50$, smaller pressing = higher costs (albeit still not 75$ high)

Don't forget about the insanely cool velvet cover for the first record. That was how I could justify that price tag. That was the first velvet cover I've ever owned in the many many years I have been buying records. Now I own three velvet covers. Maybe those will become the new splatters in a few years. People will be complaining about how those old style regular covers make the record sound better.  ;)

Also last time ITR had "250 copies" available online and then revealed that the band had an additional 250 to sell on tour (before they eventually pressed more), so there's always a chance the band might have a few copies available at shows too.

Yeah it was the same with Wand and a few other bands too. I think there will be other opportunities

Think they've sold out of that first 200 white yet? I'm waiting just to guarantee myself a black copy.

I'm fairly sure the white sold out within the first 30 minutes, I expect a lot of people were on the button. I took a break at 2:58 here on the east coast to make sure I was there the second they went up to try to secure a white, and I'm sure several dozens of others were too.

Like others are saying though, I don't think this is the end of it. The tour may have some, they may hold out and 'reserve' some for whatever reason, or they'll just make a new pressing because they know they can and have it sell.

The Rough Trade exclusive is still available. Rather than mess around with this In The Red pressing, which already seems to be a fiasco, I just ordered one from there. It's less expensive than the deluxe anyway, nearly as limited, and easier to get. Also, if it is anything like the Wand pressing, it's actually an In The Red pressing exported to Rough Trade. Should be the same pressing and mastering if those things concern you.

Yeah this album was put out by In the Red.

Not sure how it is a fiasco? You just don't know if you are one of the first 200. If you really need a colored version of this I guess rough trade would be one way to go but then you have to worry about getting it in one piece.

This is far from a fiasco. If you support this label outside of ty/fuzz/wand (which 95 percent appear not to) you know that the first 200 is always on color.

they did nothing different(except for wacky deluxe covers) than any other release.

Also they don't send shipping confirmations either if I recall. So no need of 15 pages of that either

Fiasco in that the numbers are possibly subject to change like the first record.

I don't need a limited version, but as a fan and collector, I'd like to own one. Also, in the red used to make it easier to get the variant, with emailing your name to them and having it go in order it was received. They also sent an email when it was available. Now they're back to the page reloads and finger on the trigger. I'd rather just get the copy I know is available and be done with it. I ordered one from in the red, and I'm sure I wasn't one of the first 200. So this is a good back up plan. I'm actually surprised they're still available.

I'm actually surprised they're still available.

So am I, the Rough trade ones seemed to sell out quite quickly then suddenly came back on the site as available and have been so ever since.

I can't remember if Rough trade put a limit on the amount you can buy so can only assume someone either tried to buy a large number to flip or tried to see how many were available by putting them in their cart and this made them look sold out for a while.

Either way I'd be interested to know how many they have as it's supposed to be 400 and the 300 Deluxe from In The Red were gone in about 10 or 20 minutes

Rough trade should make a statement like midheaven did cos you never know, the limited 400 may now be gone and if you preorder right now you ll get black...

Agree that they should make it more clear. Midheaven had an Instragram post three days ago stating that they still had grey available. But that was three days ago...