Black Friday RSD - 2015

Not to mention there just aren't enough copies of some records out there. Sea Change is a good example of this.

I was at hmv a few years ago and they just got the MOFI Sea Change in, it was 44.99 and my girlfriend got mad that I was going to buy it, she said it was too much. I snuck back the next day and got it. 2 months later they had 3 of them in their sales bin at 60 percent off.

I was at hmv a few years ago and they just got the MOFI Sea Change in, it was 44.99 and my girlfriend got mad that I was going to buy it, she said it was too much. I snuck back the next day and got it. 2 months later they had 3 of them in their sales bin at 60 percent off.

by the power of Greyskull  :o

I haven't found a certain place to get it from exclusively to be honest.  I just happen to get lucky and get one for $70 on eBay a couple months ago.  So my only advice is to keep an eye out on Discogs and eBay.  Be ready to spend around what I did though because I haven't seen one much cheaper than what I got it for.

You got ripped off. OGs aren't much more. I saw the boots for BIN $30-35 at one point.

I could've got an OG in a Florida store I was at a couple years ago for that price but I had zero money for it then.  Kind of how I justified the price I payed for the boot.  Like I said, I think it sounds fantastic, so no complaints or regrets here.  If they do a legit repress here soon then I'll grab it without thinking twice, but if they don't, then I'll at least have a copy to listen to.

I could've got an OG in a Florida store I was at a couple years ago for that price but I had zero money for it then.  Kind of how I justified the price I payed for the boot.  Like I said, I think it sounds fantastic, so no complaints or regrets here.  If they do a legit repress here soon then I'll grab it without thinking twice, but if they don't, then I'll at least have a copy to listen to.

They'd better do one soon, it being the ten year anniversary and all...

• 2 weeks later...