PO: mutha-ucking 'The Crow'

It should be both. A 2xLP, with the score and licensed tracks. If that happens, I'd most likely jerk my mcgerkin while I listen to it.

I would take that for sure, but with this potential news (and I looked it up Atlantic = OST/ VS= Score) I was able to clean my shitty panties with my tears of sadness.

I know that we've all had the bootlegs argument to death, but I'm just going on record here that the copy I have sounds great (except that it's missing 2 songs, albeit the 2 I care the least about), and is of roughly similar overall quality to that Lost Highway boot floating around (another of my fave's from that era).

I'd drop more cash on a legit release if-and-only-if the A-side ends with a locked groove of "It can't rain all the time".

The bootleg's pretty fucking great.

I don't think I like this soundtrack or Lost Highway's enough to buy a boot.  I've listened to them so much since they came out that I'm not itchy to own them, but if they're readily available I'd pick them both up.

Sorry guys. Bullmoose confirms its the score.

Thanks!   I was going to email them sometime about it, guess it's just a cancellation email now.

I was bummed to hear the official news that this is the score and not the soundtrack too.  The score is cool and all, but I'm just not a big score person.  I listened to it over the weekend on my pc and just kept thinking to myself, "hey, i love that part of the movie where this music is playing.  that sounds cool.  but how often am i REALLY going to listen to this if i buy it on vinyl?  not very much Evan... not very much."

I want the soundtrack and I hope it happens for real sometime soon.