The Get Up Kids - Eudora repress

So glad Vagrant is starting to reissue stuff, the label was a powerhouse in the early 00's and it's about time they jump into the "vinyl resurgence". I wonder if this is a different master than the original or something to set it apart since that still floats around for relatively cheap. Dashboard TPYHCTFTM was released in 2001 too sooo here's to hoping.

1 hour ago, Scottjaw said:

So glad Vagrant is starting to reissue stuff, the label was a powerhouse in the early 00's and it's about time they jump into the "vinyl resurgence". I wonder if this is a different master than the original or something to set it apart since that still floats around for relatively cheap. Dashboard TPYHCTFTM was released in 2001 too sooo here's to hoping.

Yeah, I was thinking this wasn't expensive or hard to find...I'm just waiting for them to put The Ups and Downs on vinyl. :)

plus somehow get the rights to HRC - If I Knew Now...

35 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yeah, I was thinking this wasn't expensive or hard to find...I'm just waiting for them to put The Ups and Downs on vinyl. :)

plus somehow get the rights to HRC - If I Knew Now...

Ups and Downs would be so amazing!! The STD songs on those "Year on the Streets" comps were always my favorite. 

7 hours ago, highfives said:

If they'd only reissue Guilt Show.  

Probably that first New Amsterdams too, although I'm not sure what label that was on.

I tweeted Matt about reissuing Guilt Show a few months ago and he said it's completely up to Vagrant. Hopefully now that they're pressing stuff again we'll see this along with all the other gems.

8 hours ago, mertzrock said:

This is still readily available...

2nd pressing, LTD to 1000

http://kingsroadmerch.com/workhorse/view/?id=4620&artist=243

This was my thought too. On a Wire and this had a pretty wide repress a year or two back. Excellent comp though, one of my top releases of theirs for sure!

1 hour ago, kjkenney said:

This was my thought too. On a Wire and this had a pretty wide repress a year or two back. Excellent comp though, one of my top releases of theirs for sure!

I bought both of those thinking I needed them only to realize I had OG copies once they came in. Really need to catalog my collection. :/

9 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I bought both of those thinking I needed them only to realize I had OG copies once they came in. Really need to catalog my collection. :/

Haha well too much TGUK is hardly a bad thing. I also noticed that listing said first time Eudora is on vinyl! Just repress Guilt Show dammit, the prices on that have gone wacky

On 5/7/2016 at 7:57 AM, kjkenney said:

Haha well too much TGUK is hardly a bad thing. I also noticed that listing said first time Eudora is on vinyl! Just repress Guilt Show dammit, the prices on that have gone wacky

That's interesting they say it's the first time on vinyl... this has been pressed in 2001 and 2013 according to discogs.  I have a 2001 release in my personal collection as well.  

need this :( shipping is prohibitively expensive for me tho. cheapest untracked and super slow shipping brings the total to $44usd - $65nzd

kinda funny that its cheaper to buy off ebay, from people who bought it specifically to flip at a profit than it is to pay kingsroad shipping prices