[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

7 minutes ago, jrodan said:

unless it hasn't been scanned for some reason and is actually on the way, media mail from PA isn't getting to Reno, NV by Friday. so good thing i already knew the release date and made my comment with that in mind. :)

I dont think you did, what a silly mistake to make.

9 minutes ago, jhulud said:

DAMN PRE-SHIPMENT LABEL STATUS B.S.!!!!

I remember it happened to me with Deafheaven. It was printed for like a week then came to South Florida from Phoenix within two days of being scanned. Media Mail across the country in two days was one of the finer moments I've witnessed from the USPS.

1 minute ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I remember it happened to me with Deafheaven. It was printed for like a week then came to South Florida from Phoenix within two days of being scanned. Media Mail across the country in two days was one of the finer moments I've witnessed from the USPS.

what a nice silly mistake for USPS to make!

4 hours ago, jrodan said:

unless it hasn't been scanned for some reason and is actually on the way, media mail from PA isn't getting to Reno, NV by Friday. so good thing i already knew the release date and made my comment with that in mind. :)

Shipping from Cleveland, OH, not PA. Mine will be here tomorrow. Not sure what's going on with your alls, might went to the post office the same day I received the confirmation. 

12 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I heard that if your shipping label printed already and they know you downloaded the leak one month early then they won’t take your order to the post office until late September. That’s what you all get for being pirates.

I HAVENT EVEN LISTENED TO THE OFFICIAL SINGLE RELEASES OTHER THAN ZERO DAY I SHOULDA HAD MINE FIRST DAMNIT

12 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I heard that if your shipping label printed already and they know you downloaded the leak one month early then they won’t take your order to the post office until late September. That’s what you all get for being pirates.

I only listened to each single once and have been waiting for the record to hear anything else (as I've said ad nauseum). Maybe they think I'm not a big enough fan? I hope they don't trash my package like Bull Mouse would.

I think I've said this the last couple times I've ordered from Relapse, but when did they move out of PA?

On 8/21/2018 at 11:45 AM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Did you guys order the deluxe? Sounds like those are going out first. 

I didn't, I got one of the other variants, I can't recall the name but it was the white in clear with red/black/brown splatter

I never got a notice from Relapse that it was getting shipped or anything either.  I'm usually always a week or so after others seem to get pre-orders, so to get it early was a big surprise.

Edited by aopps42

just wanted to give sunshine a heads up. my package  finally arrived at the USPS origin facility today in Ohio and is set be received on the 29th. glad i at least know it is in process now. still bummed about getting it after release date, especially because i am dying to hear the grouper cover. oh well.