Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sandbag employee 1: OK, we've shipped out EVERYTHING, refunded evey order we messed up, and replaced the back ordered swirls with red copies. What's our profit?

 

Sandbag employee 2: ...We've lost $8000.

 

Sandbag employee 1:

 

south-park-nice.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Someone on that FB rabbit hole group said sandbag UK sent them the “we don’t have enough stock” email on the black/white, with the option to replace with blood red, despite placing an order for 1 copy of black/white as soon as it went on sale.  
 

They’ve officially fucked this up on a global level. I’m also convinced now the blood red is gonna be way more than /1000
 

 

Edited by tokimedo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tokimedo said:

Someone on that FB rabbit hole group said sandbag UK sent them the “we don’t have enough stock” email on the black/white, with the option to replace with blood red, despite placing an order for 1 copy of black/white as soon as it went on sale.  
 

They’ve officially fucked this up on a global level. I’m also convinced now the blood red is gonna be way more than /1000
 

 

That was bound to happen. Still haven’t gotten an email or shipping notice so guess we’re fucked

 

there’s gonna be a shitload of emails, Karen mode activated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i ordered one of each variant, didn't get a shipping notice until the day after i opened a ticket.

got the records today, two of three had their shrinkwrap sliced open to check the color. if that's any indication of what's happening on their side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, revisited said:

i ordered one of each variant, didn't get a shipping notice until the day after i opened a ticket.

got the records today, two of three had their shrinkwrap sliced open to check the color. if that's any indication of what's happening on their side.

oh NOW they're trying

Sounds like an episode of scooby doo with them investigating the remaining stock

Zoinks man! We ate too many doobie snacks and lost all the records!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, revisited said:

i ordered one of each variant, didn't get a shipping notice until the day after i opened a ticket.

got the records today, two of three had their shrinkwrap sliced open to check the color. if that's any indication of what's happening on their side.

giphy.gif

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Got my copy in yesterday. Ordered White, they sent email offering Red because white was oversold, I said yes, they shipped and then said it was white all along. Opened the records and theirs a weird dried substance on one area of the grooves like dried blood or really burnt pellet that didn't get mixed in? Need to bust out my RCM III and see if it's soluble and will come up, not going to risk sending it back to them.

EDIT: Yeah the alcohol in my RCM fluid did a great job on it. All gone. I'm still guessing blood.

Edited by MCDELTAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [Banned User] said:

Mine is stuck between FedEx handing it off to USPS. Not having much faith after reading other people’s orders being returned to sender. Insane. 

I'm only sad reacting because I feel bad for people, but the level of incompetence is beyond funny. It's like an 80s comedy. Absolutely absurd. Austin Powers 2 is Schindler's List in comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I'm only sad reacting because I feel bad for people, but the level of incompetence is beyond funny. It's like an 80s comedy. Absolutely absurd. Austin Powers 2 is Schindler's List in comparison.

Yeah. It was bad, and then got worse, and is now just an absolute joke. Almost unbelievable actually. This is an actual company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Yeah. It was bad, and then got worse, and is now just an absolute joke. Almost unbelievable actually. This is an actual company. 

I mean I have like 10% experience with anything of the sort, but I feel like with the right partner(s) and capital a chimpanzee with an eating disorder and an amputated dominant hand could probably run a MUCH more successful company. I know "much more successful" is not saying much, but it's but it's probably true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Hey there

 
We are writing with an update regarding the order you placed for the Dogs Eating Dogs vinyl on the official blink-182 web-store.
 
Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient stock in the color on your order.  Therefore, we have proactively exchanged it for the blood-red variant instead.
 
You are of course under no obligation to exchange your original choice and we can refund you if preferred.
 
If we don’t hear from you we will go ahead as explained.
 
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the disappointment this may have caused.
 
Kind regards
 
The blink-182 customer service team

Wow they finally sent me the email.

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×